"Conveyor Belt of Love" Are you watching it?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Conveyor Belt of Love" in rotation at ABC
In "Conveyor Belt of Love," 30 men are rolled out before a panel of five women and given one minute to make a positive impression. The show has been ordered as a special that will follow the season premiere of "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love" on January 4, but more episodes may be ordered depending on the special's ratings performance.

Here's how the format, which is based on a show in the U.K., works, according to a statement: "If a woman is interested in someone, that man will step aside and wait as the rest of the men go by. But if another man comes by on the belt that seems better than that woman's first choice, she can swap out the man waiting off of the belt as many times as she wants until the last man has passed by. If two or more of the women are interested in the same man, the tables turn and the man on the conveyor belt gets to choose which one he would like to wait for. After all 30 men have made it through the 'Conveyor Belt of Love,' each woman is left with her final choice as they embark on a date in the hope of finding a true connection."
Am I the only one that remembers when we used to get good shows from the U.K.? :confused: Now we get this crap. :irked: I bet it's because we started exporting Jerry Springer and Maury Povich years ago. This is payback. :frown1:

There are so many talented writers here. Y'all need to put your heads together and write a decent sitcom or drama. I know I'm not the only one sick of reality television.

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ah, I don't know. This was just as funny as Leno and if you only have OTA reception it's as good and watching news. The dude with the dog was pretty buff but sportin a weewee in that speedo. They past up a few guys I'd like to get my hands on. If you compare this to cheaters or TMZ it ok I guess.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw it cause the L&O CI ep I was gonna watch after Joy Behar on HLN was one I had seen lol . It was quite inane and the group of guys looked like a parade of dudes for Gayharmony.com. Three out of the five picked were deffo mo's That one muscled queen with the tiny dog was fukin hilarious LOL

HH