"Conveyor Belt of Love" Are you watching it?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Principessa, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

"Conveyor Belt of Love" in rotation at ABC
    Am I the only one that remembers when we used to get good shows from the U.K.? :confused: Now we get this crap. :irked: I bet it's because we started exporting Jerry Springer and Maury Povich years ago. This is payback. :frown1:

There are so many talented writers here. Y'all need to put your heads together and write a decent sitcom or drama. I know I'm not the only one sick of reality television.

#1 Principessa, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  2. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    ah, I don't know. This was just as funny as Leno and if you only have OTA reception it's as good and watching news. The dude with the dog was pretty buff but sportin a weewee in that speedo. They past up a few guys I'd like to get my hands on. If you compare this to cheaters or TMZ it ok I guess.

3. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    I saw it cause the L&O CI ep I was gonna watch after Joy Behar on HLN was one I had seen lol . It was quite inane and the group of guys looked like a parade of dudes for Gayharmony.com. Three out of the five picked were deffo mo's That one muscled queen with the tiny dog was fukin hilarious LOL

HH

Draft saved Draft deleted