convice me not PE

thecokecankid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just cant be stuffed, i want some stories of determined PEers who got no gains, just to prove its not for every1, i mean i hate the thought that 100% PEers get gain if they PE,

i can live with knowing say only 70% of ppl do, ill just pretend im in the 30%,

anyways i think i masterbate so much i probably PE anyways. at least thats what i keep telling myself

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
i just cant be stuffed, i want some stories of determined PEers who got no gains, just to prove its not for every1, i mean i hate the thought that 100% PEers get gain if they PE,

i can live with knowing say only 70% of ppl do, ill just pretend im in the 30%,

anyways i think i masterbate so much i probably PE anyways. at least thats what i keep telling myself
That's the attitude for not getting gains, keep it up!!:rolleyes:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... the road to damaging the skin of your penis and penis itself is WIDE!!!! the road to lasting gains is FUCKING NARROW AS HELL!!!!!!!! Let me tell you that I suffer from low blood pressure and have the good old Type-2 diabetic gene that makes healing the skin of my feet and penis a bit more difficult than the average man. Any kind of results that I have achieved have been despite the fact that I can't get skin stretching erections and have skin that doesn't heal very rapidly. I also have an overactive immune system full of allergies that is prone to escess inflammation which can be a barrier to the healing of the skin. I am also cut VERY tight and that gives my inner foreskin NO room to expand, which makes my pumping ever MORE problematic. All of these factors have made my years of pumping a system of EXTREME trial and error!

So, I have had as many failures as I have had success, and my gains make me ever so proud because I have many of the negative factors associated with acieving Penile Enlargement success. You basicly need to have good blood pressure, be free of the diabetic gene, have a good circumsicion which did not remove 20 to 30% of your penile tissue at birth (as I did), and working at home REALLY helps... that one aspect I do have down, so I have used that one strength I have to experiment over the years with techniques to overcome my "shortcomings". So, I may have had success but it has been AMAZINGLY DIFFICULT, and has been a kind of "act of magic" that I have performed in my life through sheer determination and heart!!!!!!

Pattypablo308

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to help you man. Unfortunately I am not fluent in the jibberish you wrote. It seems to make a concise thought, but I'll need a translation into adult-speak first!