Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom. As soon as he had a chance, the husband turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound-up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and whispered,
"Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Our lives depend on it!"
"Dear," the wife hissed, spitting out her gag, "I'm so relieved you feel that way, because he just told me he thinks you have a nice, tight butt!"
[/FONT]

Reactions: 1225108

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom. As soon as he had a chance, the husband turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound-up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and whispered,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Our lives depend on it!"[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Dear," the wife hissed, spitting out her gag, "I'm so relieved you feel that way, because he just told me he thinks you have a nice, tight butt!"[/FONT]

an oldy but a goody