Convicted of Indecent Expsosure In-Home!!!

southernstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Virginia Man Convicted Of In-Home Indecent Exposure | WUSA9.com | Washington, DC |

I just found this on a local news channel. How the hell is this right?! I mean, the guy was naked in his house; and was charged with indecent exposure?! I mean, seriously, a bit stupid if you ask me. I should now have someone remind me to never walk naked and have a roommate's friend catch me naked, they may report me...

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Virginia Man Convicted Of In-Home Indecent Exposure | WUSA9.com | Washington, DC |

I just found this on a local news channel. How the hell is this right?! I mean, the guy was naked in his house; and was charged with indecent exposure?! I mean, seriously, a bit stupid if you ask me. I should now have someone remind me to never walk naked and have a roommate's friend catch me naked, they may report me...

I read about this yesterday too. I thought that was wrong that he was convicted.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
Here's the original story in the guy's own words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXfp1nbp-x0

I've been following this on another forum, and 2 important things seem to have been left out of the conviction story:

1 - The woman and child who saw him were allegedly TRESPASSING on his property.

2 - He was awakened from a nap and arrested by FIVE policemen -- who entered his home WITHOUT a warrant. No one has bothered to explain that.

And yes, the woman who complained is married to a cop.

Just sayin', they better never look in my windows any morning!

:mad:

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media

if you're standing naked pressing up against your window for children to see walkng along the sidwalk 5 feet away then i agree. act like a respectable adult and you'll have no problem sicko.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
If this is all these ladies have to worry about? Seeing a little peter through someone's behind someone's house windwo? This is the silliest story I'v ever heard. If I were a judge, I won't laughed throwing it out of court.

I would like to take these ladies to a nude beach in France. They're not even at home naked.:eek:

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
if you're standing naked pressing up against your window for children to see walkng along the sidwalk 5 feet away then i agree. act like a respectable adult and you'll have no problem sicko.
Granted, the guy could have used better judgment.

But, the question is, was it his INTENT to be seen? Or, was it just casual nudity? This is hard to prove, in my opinion.

Was the guy just standing around nude in his kitchen -- as many of us are prone to do? There's a big difference between simply being nude and being an exhibitionist, trying to elicit a response. There's no testimony that he was displaying an erection or touching himself. This, we could all agree, would be wrong in full view.

What bothers me about the conviction is that it implies that you cannot be casually nude within your own four walls. If someone catches a glimpse of you, you get a record as a sexual offender. Do we have no freedom in our own homes?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

I don't see what you wrote in the press. I can be naked in my house, but the road is 300 feet from the window, and there are trees present. Anyone looking for a "thrill" is really pushing their envelope. What I gather here is someone did use bad judgment--and it was on both sides.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually blogged this (in signature--collab blog ran by a few friends) because I was just so shocked at how something so trivial could be turned into a legal issue! It's messed up, the lady needs to be mushroom stamped (Urban Dictionary: A mushroom stamp)

Mushroom stamp -- I love it. Learned a new phrase today.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im pretty sure the charges will be dropped, first why was she in his property,why was was she even looking thru his window , the man was in his own house/property his rights were violated , the police had no right to enter his property without a warrant unless you invited them in , This clearly will be thrown out if got a good lawyer and maybe sue violation of civil right's

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The posted article is a little light on details. Was he standing in the window, waving his junk around? Was he just going from room to room? Regardless, why is it a criminal offense to be naked? You don't get scarred for life by seeing someone naked. Ridiculous.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the legal system in this country is so fucked up. it's amazing that you can be charged for public indecency in your own home.

or, even better...i once heard a case of a man who broke into someone's house to rob it, yah? well, he tripped on something and hurt himself really bad. so, what does he do? he sues the home owner, and she actually won!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've heard this too - about a thief hurting himself in someone's home and suing. Our country's legal system is fucked up - seriously fucked up.

Years ago I had a friend from Berlin staying with me when I lived in Atlanta - probably the most ass backwards, Bible-toting conservative city anywhere. Well, he would walk out in the morning to get the paper in his VERY skimpy German bikini briefs. He was 20 at the time so his chiseled German features to say nothing of the package itself was very apparent. I told him to please not do that because someone could call the police.

Well, my Baptist neighbor was out one day playing in her garden and we started talking. She mentioned that she saw Marcus getting the paper and I froze. I thought i was going to be blasted. Instead, this older lady of about 50 something at the time, giggled and told how handsome he was. Thank God she wasn't a nut case who could have called the police like the woman in the article.

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pending further details on the case, it could be quite worrying.

Im pretty sure that despite the venetian blinds I have in my kitchen, my neighbour gets an eyeful of my goods every morning as I am making coffee naked when he sets out for work.

It will be a sorry day when one is unable to be naked in ones own home, despite privacy precautions.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was working in a neighbourhood just yesterday and I went up to a house to do an inspection and I saw this white guy in just a shirt move over to the couch then quickly jump back as I was passing by his sliding glass door. Dude has a nice piece and I would've told him so but he never showed again.

The days where you can just pass something off as an innocent mistake are over because we live in a society where everyone wants to show the other guy just how pious and morally superior they are than others. Anything you do that they don't like they can make themselves feel righteous and superior by calling you out on it or taking you down because of it. People aren't balanced and sensible. Things they should worry about they couldn't be bothered with but something small and insignificant like this they will move heaven and earth to deal with. Oy!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The days where you can just pass something off as an innocent mistake are over because we live in a society where everyone wants to show the other guy just how pious and morally superior they are than others. Anything you do that they don't like they can make themselves feel righteous and superior by calling you out on it or taking you down because of it. People aren't balanced and sensible. Things they should worry about they couldn't be bothered with but something small and insignificant like this they will move heaven and earth to deal with. Oy!

i couldn't have said this better myself! that's it exactly!

It will be a sorry day when one is unable to be naked in ones own home, despite privacy precautions.

well, apparently, those days are upon us. it's fucked up =(

as for this mushroom stamp thing...i don't believe it's possible. either the recipient has extremely sensitive skin, or the dude has a cock made of titanium. there's no way any normal person can leave a mark on someone's forehead from a cock slap