Convicted of Indecent Expsosure In-Home!!!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by southernstud, Dec 19, 2009.

1. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Virginia Man Convicted Of In-Home Indecent Exposure | WUSA9.com | Washington, DC |

I just found this on a local news channel. How the hell is this right?! I mean, the guy was naked in his house; and was charged with indecent exposure?! I mean, seriously, a bit stupid if you ask me. I should now have someone remind me to never walk naked and have a roommate's friend catch me naked, they may report me...

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's why I have cafe curtains on every window. I can be naked and no one outside can see me below the waist.

3. nubian

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I read about this yesterday too. I thought that was wrong that he was convicted.

4. LittleDicky

Gold Member

Here's the original story in the guy's own words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXfp1nbp-x0

I've been following this on another forum, and 2 important things seem to have been left out of the conviction story:

1 - The woman and child who saw him were allegedly TRESPASSING on his property.

2 - He was awakened from a nap and arrested by FIVE policemen -- who entered his home WITHOUT a warrant. No one has bothered to explain that.

And yes, the woman who complained is married to a cop.

Just sayin', they better never look in my windows any morning!

:mad:

5. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

if you're standing naked pressing up against your window for children to see walkng along the sidwalk 5 feet away then i agree. act like a respectable adult and you'll have no problem sicko.

6. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    If this is all these ladies have to worry about? Seeing a little peter through someone's behind someone's house windwo? This is the silliest story I'v ever heard. If I were a judge, I won't laughed throwing it out of court.

I would like to take these ladies to a nude beach in France. They're not even at home naked.:eek:

7. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I actually blogged this (in signature--collab blog ran by a few friends) because I was just so shocked at how something so trivial could be turned into a legal issue! It's messed up, the lady needs to be mushroom stamped (Urban Dictionary: A mushroom stamp)

8. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Virginia isn't exactly known for its respect of individual rights.

9. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Weird correction, Northern Virginia is 'progressive' the rest is not...I was shocked to see this come out of Fairfax, to be honest...I could understand Richmond, but not north.

10. LittleDicky

Gold Member

Granted, the guy could have used better judgment.

But, the question is, was it his INTENT to be seen? Or, was it just casual nudity? This is hard to prove, in my opinion.

Was the guy just standing around nude in his kitchen -- as many of us are prone to do? There's a big difference between simply being nude and being an exhibitionist, trying to elicit a response. There's no testimony that he was displaying an erection or touching himself. This, we could all agree, would be wrong in full view.

What bothers me about the conviction is that it implies that you cannot be casually nude within your own four walls. If someone catches a glimpse of you, you get a record as a sexual offender. Do we have no freedom in our own homes?

11. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't see what you wrote in the press. I can be naked in my house, but the road is 300 feet from the window, and there are trees present. Anyone looking for a "thrill" is really pushing their envelope. What I gather here is someone did use bad judgment--and it was on both sides.

12. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Northern Virginia, like much or Maryland, seems to be largely Roman Catholic, and slightly conservative.

13. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mushroom stamp -- I love it. Learned a new phrase today.

14. jayflamewalker

jayflamewalker New Member

Albums:
    Im pretty sure the charges will be dropped, first why was she in his property,why was was she even looking thru his window , the man was in his own house/property his rights were violated , the police had no right to enter his property without a warrant unless you invited them in , This clearly will be thrown out if got a good lawyer and maybe sue violation of civil right's

15. erratic

Gold Member

The posted article is a little light on details. Was he standing in the window, waving his junk around? Was he just going from room to room? Regardless, why is it a criminal offense to be naked? You don't get scarred for life by seeing someone naked. Ridiculous.

16. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    the legal system in this country is so fucked up. it's amazing that you can be charged for public indecency in your own home.

or, even better...i once heard a case of a man who broke into someone's house to rob it, yah? well, he tripped on something and hurt himself really bad. so, what does he do? he sues the home owner, and she actually won!

17. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've heard this too - about a thief hurting himself in someone's home and suing. Our country's legal system is fucked up - seriously fucked up.

Years ago I had a friend from Berlin staying with me when I lived in Atlanta - probably the most ass backwards, Bible-toting conservative city anywhere. Well, he would walk out in the morning to get the paper in his VERY skimpy German bikini briefs. He was 20 at the time so his chiseled German features to say nothing of the package itself was very apparent. I told him to please not do that because someone could call the police.

Well, my Baptist neighbor was out one day playing in her garden and we started talking. She mentioned that she saw Marcus getting the paper and I froze. I thought i was going to be blasted. Instead, this older lady of about 50 something at the time, giggled and told how handsome he was. Thank God she wasn't a nut case who could have called the police like the woman in the article.

18. Cybearia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pending further details on the case, it could be quite worrying.

Im pretty sure that despite the venetian blinds I have in my kitchen, my neighbour gets an eyeful of my goods every morning as I am making coffee naked when he sets out for work.

It will be a sorry day when one is unable to be naked in ones own home, despite privacy precautions.

19. D_Baron_VonBiggNutz

D_Baron_VonBiggNutz Account Disabled

I second that!

20. wtan

wtan New Member

if i am naked in my house, kindly leave me alone.....thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted