Convincing for bj and sex.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Been seeing a girl for almost a couple weeks. Been gettin together quite a bit to hang out, then follow up with stuff in my room.

Lot of making out, tit play, dry sex. Definitely fun, but i want to take things to the next level as soon as possible.

I go farther every time so progress is being made each time. I convinced her to do wet hand jobs the other day, and finally fingered her and ate her out yesterday. She was on her period and was terrified of the idea of doing any of that even though i told her it didnt bother me.

We ran out of time then. I figure the next time we are together i will get a bj. I want that and sex, how do you recommend i keep escalating?

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dude your lucky. ive been dating my GF for more than 4 months and have only just managed to get dry sex. she hasnt even seen my member yet, though im fairly sure she wants to soon :D

sex will come, and by the sounds of things, it will happen the next time you see her, and there is enough time and shes not on her period.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been seeing a girl for almost a couple weeks. Been gettin together quite a bit to hang out, then follow up with stuff in my room.
Lot of making out, tit play, dry sex. Definitely fun, but i want to take things to the next level as soon as possible.

I go farther every time so progress is being made each time. I convinced her to do wet hand jobs the other day, and finally fingered her and ate her out yesterday. She was on her period and was terrified of the idea of doing any of that even though i told her it didnt bother me.

We ran out of time then. I figure the next time we are together i will get a bj. I want that and sex, how do you recommend i keep escalating?
Eeeww! :yikes: You are so desperate for pussy you fingered and licked one on her period?! :puke:

dude your lucky. ive been dating my GF for more than 4 months and have only just managed to get dry sex. she hasnt even seen my member yet, though im fairly sure she wants to soon :D
It's taken you 4 months to work up to dry humping?!? :wtf1: Are you guys cruising convents for girls who are running away? I could never go 4 months w/o more than you too are talking about.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJQT, they sound very very young.
Maybe just over the age limit for being here.

That's true, I was thinking that as well. It is interesting though that youth today will do oral first before sex. When I was a their age :wink::tongue: it was sex first, then oral, but only if you really, really, liked each other.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't do that stuff on her period, I offered too finger her on the period but she declined.

So is my pace reasonable with a relationship? Id say we've been seein each other for 2 weeks, we play around almost every day. We are both virgins so actual sex is new to us.

Dry sex to me means: humping with clothes on, handjobs, humping without actual intercourse

Last edited:

Israel Torres

1st Like
Media
So is my pace reasonable with a relationship?

That really depends on what you are looking for... some guys/gals go through 3 different guys/gals in a 24 hour period and some guys/gals take 20 some years before they make their move. Dare I ask if it is a question of quality or quantity? Just have fun and remember that it takes at least two to tango (unless you are really flexible that is).

From my personal experience your time quotas seem reasonable... even though today's youth certainly appear very accelerated to back in the day. No regrets right?

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
u've been seeing each other two weeks and every day you guys do something? dry humping? hands on each other? tit play? dude, u sounds super desperate. what about taking a day off so you REALLY miss each other and then get carried away in the fun. Sounds like u r just totally pushing for the pussy and not anything else. Oh, I get it, u r! Give it a rest why not? Then try again. U've made lots of progress. Plus u say sex is new to you. Maybe she's just frightened? First time is a BIGGIE! It'll happen when it's supposed to, aight?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
WTF is 'dry sex'?!?! :eek: :redface:

"Dry sex" is what used to be called "dry humping." Going through the motions of sex with some or all of your clothes still on, acting as a barrier between your genitals. Fun if that's as far as you get, but nowhere near as hot as actual fucking...except you don't need a condom!

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Super desperate? Why would I be super desperate if I am getting action every day? That doesn't even make sense. I just want to take things to the next level with this girl. It seems like she does too but is afraid, like you said.

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude if your both virgins of course she is going to want to take things slow..girls care a lot more about those kind of things then guys they have to be 100% sure they want to...

if you rush her or seem hell desperate she might just dump your ass, I know a lot of girls who would...

think of her feelings, take things slow...

if not go find some chic whos rooted like 20 guys and only 17 and she will gladely rip off her clothes for u...

Also this may sound stupid but if you just keep doing shit every day...you guys will get bored of it, she will get bored of you and thing you only want her for sex...your lucky this girl is still with you...

Last edited:

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Got a bj today without even asking, i just kept throwin her over the edge with my fingers and after she went limp for 15 mins, she just got to work.

Mentioned sex while cuddling and we both agreed we should try it but not tonight because we were both pretty finished off.

Im going away to school in a bit so we probably are only gonna see each other on weekends soon, so i doubt we will get sick of each other.

D_SadWrens18

Just Browsing
Media

I would go for the bj first then I would ask her if she wants to have sex. I would wait and see how good she is at giving head!!

idaho69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope your first concern is birth control. It's very easy to get carried away, stick it in, and blow your wad before you even know it.

Discuss it with her. Let your first time be planned and not spontaneous. It's safer that way. There will be more relationships to follow this one, and you don't want to make child support payments a part of your budget for the next 18 years.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IMHO you are going at things in the way that has so many grown men finding themselves still chasing after the the thrill, the tinsel and firecracker aspects of sex, when others of their generation are having wonderful sex in a relationship that has a foundation of mutual caring and love.

Why not go for the gold of sex that needs no manipulation of the other, where sex comes about because both parties are ready and eager for it to happen, where the sex seals a bond of friendship and love that has come to exist between two persons, where the afterglow is such that both parties are in awe at the beauty and wonder of it all?

If your aim is primarily your own satisfaction you are using the other person. No self-respecting person wants to be used in that way.