Convulsing Pussy

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So Friday night I meet up with this chick from a party I was at a few weeks ago. She texted me somewhat randomly to say she'd love to "hang out". We ended up meeting at a bar where we both got pretty fucked up. She told me that she had heard lots of rumors about my cock and where they true. Well, I (naturally) invited her to find out for herself.

One thing led to another, and before we knew it I was back at her place pounding the shit out of her pussy. I mean really slamming it (turns out we actually broke the headboard of her bed). She's screaming with a mixture of pleasure and pain (the best kind of screams) as I'm not-so-gently jackhammering her like a rabbit. I cum (hard) all over her chest and we lay there for a while when all of the sudden her pussy starts convulsing - like squeezing shut and then relaxing and she has another orgasm. Now I've seen this happen one other time before, but this chick did it another FIVE times. Every time it'd happen she'd tense up and scream.

I have to tell you it was one of the hottest things ever, seeing this chick's pussy spasm over and over after fucking her brains out. Anyone else ever see that shit? Awesome!

All I can say is she is a fucking lucky bitch and you must be a real talented guy. I'm a homo and they say that having an anal orgasm is pretty much similar to a woman's orgasm, like a whole-body orgasm. Makes my ass clamp down and shiver, spasming like it's going to chew a guy's dick off, and the pleasure is all over your body, from the tip of your toes to your head. She must have been in exquisite pleasure. From my experience, with both men and women, you have to be really, really relaxed on the receiving end, and the fucker has to be really pounding, hammering, deepfucking hard and relentlessly, if you are to achieve that sort of orgasm.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As for seeing a woman convulse, yeah I've seen it, and it's really hot to see.

But for passive's comment -- this may sound kinda naive, but I had no idea you could get an anal orgasm. Is that for real?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
although I did not "look" at her pussy, I did have a gf that would cum when I pulled out and was blowing my wad on her tummy and chest. it was our method of birth control at the time. she would moan and legs quiver like crazy, even if she had them locked around me.

mikewriter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn... i'm gay and that turned me on

yes an anal orgasm is possible, for men.
it's achieved through stimulation of the prostate....

I am 100% gay, total bottom, and I've had a few anal orgasms, with the right guy, the right size and the right angle. It is very, very intense. It feels like when your cock cums, but it's much, much more intense. It feels as if your stomach and butt are about to ejaculate, as if they are about to squirt.
I can only assume that this is what it feels like for a woman when she cums. I shake and convulse, and I get really overcome with very intense pleasure.

It's really awesome, but not every man can make me do it. I can also, with the right guy, cum without touching myself. A few guys have fucked the cum right out of me, especially when I am on my back.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only seen a convulsing pussy when I'm eating pussy. When she cums, I usually drive my tongue far into her pussy and let her cum all over it - then when I pull my tongue out, she is still convulsing. I must say, it is pretty awesome to see!

But I have never had a woman cum AFTER I've fucked her. That must take some good talent to pull that off. A technique I would like to learn. Are you giving classes?

Simba

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hadn't seen it (Not that flexible and usually not thinking of getting a mirror at the time) but have experienced what you're talking about. Was kinda weird at first but nice. Today, it just makes me want more.

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it just happened that I was going pretty deep with her and also fucking her side to side (kind of doing a bicycle riding back and forth kinda thing), and when she did cum I definitely drove in to the hilt and pulled her down on it more. Pretty crazy but definitely hot. I will definitely be striving for that in my next fuck.

D_Causlay Chilidick

Account Disabled
Media
This has happened a few times with the wife and I and it is true to the form you describe. Its always been during very deep very hard sex in which she has already orgasmed a few times and she is working up to to a MegaGasm. A few times I have pulled out and cummed and then like 20 seconds late she starts squirting and having full body convulsions... I dont know what causes the 'aftershock', but its totally hot. It might be the vagaina continues to stimulate itself as it adjusts and moves from being expanded back to its normal state.

I tore the crap out of this one girl a few years back and after about twenty minutes of fucking, I pulled my cock out of her pussy (doggy) and she pissed all over the place. I kept fucking her and it happened again about 5 minutes later. I don't know why this happened but I got a feeling she never had a monster cock before.