Cooking With Cum - A Recipe Book

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fotie Photenhauer has written the cookbook, Natural Harvest. It contains many recipes that share just 1 ingredient.

From the description:

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
from the link:

A gastronomic adventure with pig sperm

26 Nov 2008 by Josh Stillhouse

After buying this book, I decided that I need way more semen than I could possibly produce myself, so I purchased some from Prairie State Semen. It's from one of their award-winning Chester pigs. His name is "Vendetta" - here's a picture of him: PSSS - State Semen Inc. (you can see why I chose him).

Anyway, they sent me enough of his semen to create a couple of the recipes in this book. I made Lime Aoili and poured it over my pork chops (it's only fitting after all). It was edible, but not as good as I had hoped. However, the Tiramisu Surprise I had for dessert was absolutely divine! So rich and creamy.

It's kind of expensive to buy sperm from a farm like this, so I'm going to look around for alternate sources. In the meantime, I've got my little tupperware container in the freezer and it's filling up. Slowly, but surely.

I highly recommend this book. The pictures are beautiful and the recipes are easy to follow.

Frank, are you reading this?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fotie Photenhauer has written the cookbook, Natural Harvest. It contains many recipes that share just 1 ingredient.

From the description:

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants...

I'm sure chefs put a little of themselves into their food, but this is simply going too far.

Can you imagine a restaurant actually trying to...uh..."harvest"...enough of this ingredient to put it on the menu? Why, a single plate of man-made oysters alone could take the efforts of the whole staff.

This isn't unusual. Europeans have been cooking with semen forever. The most popular are fish semens, commonly referred to as milt. If you ever see a recipe, such as this one, calling for milt sauce, now you know what it is. I love how the recipe refers to it as, "soft, white, roe," when it's not roe at all.

cum in food. hmm... each to their own, i suppose. it doesn't sound like something i would try. the only cum i want comes fresh from b's cock, which doesn't go anywhere in or near my food.

.... until it hits your stomach. :biggrin1: