Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I don't understand this: you keep saying that "he's only 23"... and then?
I mean, we could be "only 23" but it doesn't mean that we just can't judge anything.
I've seen and done so much more about sex that I'm able to judge pretty much anything, even if I'm only 23!

I agree with howbigeh. You should be sick to cook your sperm and eat it! Ok, you can swallow it, or let your partner swallow it, but it's part of the sexual act, it could happen, if you like it or not. But the only thought of preparing dinner with sperm... that's fucking sick!
Ok, yeah, I could also rub my balls and smell my hand, I fart in front of my bro's face, and put my dirty underware on his head, I did rub my asshole and put my finger in his mouth, but just for kidding! It depends on the aim, if I did these things for kiddind and being stupid it's ok. If I like smelling dirty underware, if you like cooking and eating sperm... it's pathological...

Oh yeah, proud to be only 23!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I fart in front of my bro's face, and put my dirty underware on his head, I did rub my asshole and put my finger in his mouth, but just for kidding!
Nasty boy. I'm sure you could unload in a frying pan and throw in a few eggs and scramble and no one would be the wiser.

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
The only recipe for eating load is when I cum on friend's balls and my wife lick it all and says "so delicious, yummy..."!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
On the back cover:

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food.

This book hopes to change that.

Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really wish there were an option for voting up or down on new threads, because this one, like so many on here, is absolutely retarded.
Agreed. Most people have eaten it at some time or other, but I wouldn't want to use it as an ingredient for cooking. It would be difficult to get it unadulterated, considering the source. But then we drink milk. :wink:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was another similar thread on another part of the forum. I posted there too-- there is a Livejournal community called Eggdropsoup you can join if you are into this.

Semen is quite nutritious and those who taste good to you, why not? The flavor is very dependent on what the man eats. And heredity.

Of course cooking with breast milk does not get the same reaction does it? How biased that seems.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was another similar thread on another part of the forum. I posted there too-- there is a Livejournal community called Eggdropsoup you can join if you are into this.

Semen is quite nutritious and those who taste good to you, why not? The flavor is very dependent on what the man eats. And heredity.

Of course cooking with breast milk does not get the same reaction does it? How biased that seems.

But it should be checked for STDs and stuff first, right?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think an entire person needs checking for 'STDs and stuff', and I am not advocating the addition of human products to your local dairy case. That would NOT be sexy.

S

SirConcis

For the menu tonight: Sautéd Foreskin in a Rich and creamy semen and smegma sauce.

:)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight