Cooking with cum?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder how breast milk compares?

Semen's nutritional value:

Ejaculate contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc.
http://www.sextest.us/nutrition.JPG

Can swallowing semen enrich a poor diet? Unless you're gulping gallons of it each day, it's no substitute for real nutritious cuisine.

It is anti depressant and contains epinephrine.

WikiAnswers - What is the nutritional content of human semen

A

AM_092

As the original poster said, what's the difference between actually swallowing after a blowjob??
I don't think I'd try to cook with cum, simply because I don't cook and I probably won't allocate time to do something like that... However, I do think the thought of mixing sexual activities with food is a bit of a turn on.

Question: isn't eating food with cum equal or less 'disgusting' than sucking a penis or rimming an asshole?

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not sure why all the gross comments about this. I have not "cooked" my cum, but I have
used on different foods. Either fresh on my meal or drink. Or I also save up batches in the freezer
so I can have a larger supply for something special. I have thought about mixing it with my eggs in
the morning. All said, I would never feed it to others, just for my own pleasure.