cool clothing for a comely, collosal cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_UNKNOWN321, Feb 13, 2007.

1. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Why must we hear so much about the need for clothing to conceal our huge cocks? Women with large breasts don't hide the fact and in fact they do all they can to attract attention to those gorgeous body parts. And say what you will, if we did not think of tits in a sexual connotation, women would not slightly or greatly expose them to us. So why can we not do the same? Women admit that they dress mostly for other women so I see no harm in dressing in such a manner that other men can admire what we have and women can do more than admire, but lust openly and eagerly for our bodies. It is nice to admire a nice chest or great biceps openly exposed -- but a fantastic penis -- has to remain a secret. What do you think?

2. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't try to conceal anything.It takes enough time to find jeans or trousers with a slim waist and long legs.I've never bothered about how much ''bulge" is showing.I've had no complaints (and some lusty smiles) to date so I must be getting it right. :wink:
    To answer your question -I don't think a fantastic penis has to remain a secret,but then I don't live in a town full of conservatives or religious nuts.

3. Nickywoodhill

Nickywoodhill New Member

I totally agree, it always produces a little "thrill" when you notice someone noticing you and your crotch. I had a friend who was shy about it until I pointed out that it was a positive thing (and a huge one at that!)

4. Lomaxx99

Lomaxx99 New Member

I have never had any shame in that area. I let it all hang out. If ya got it, flaunt it. I use trousers at work that expose my bulge well, and during casual day Levis that show quite a bit. Women like it even if they don't seem to talk about it frequently.

5. bonerdave

bonerdave New Member

i used to wear those tight undies, why I dont know?, When i got older i got into the briefs that used to protrude in the front, show a nice basket!
    Now im into letting it hang out, i wear underwear that cups the testicles but lets the cock hang wherever. Its comfortable and revealing. Worn with tight jeans the cock outline shows. Women and men check me out there first and then the eyes.
    Pair of shorts or chinos the cock hangs down on the left side, and is well noticed.
    I wear something that accentuates my cock. I havent had any complaints yet.
    It beats the pants the young people are wearing today, with the ass down to the knees, and not noticing whats in the pants.
    bonerdave

Draft saved Draft deleted