Cool Experience As Newly Bi

Jackson12345

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went hiking at blacks beach in San Diego this past weekend and had a great time. I went with a buddy and the weather was amazing. We’re both bi and there were tons of guys, mostly our age, late 20s to late 30s. Laid out for a bit, with clothes on then decided to head back. We ran into a super chill guy with a big soft cock. He was totally naked and it was awesome chatting with him. He showed us around a bit and we hiked with him on a few trails. We stopped and talk at a look out and he started getting hard. We watched his cock go from soft to rock hard and it was huge. He asked if we wanted to compare so we pulled out shorts down and we all stroked a little bit for each other. It was super hot and really fun. Really cool guy. We’re young and not openly bi except to each other. It was awesome to be in such an accepting place where there are other guys like us. Definitely will go back

D

deleted4931171

What's Blacks Beach like? Is it possibly a nude beach?

Jackson12345

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's Blacks Beach like? Is it possibly a nude beach?
Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to mention that. It’s a nude beach. Mostly guys but there were straight couples there too. It was perfect for someone just trying to learn about my own sexuality.

Reactions: deleted4931171
D

deleted4931171

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to mention that. It’s a nude beach. Mostly guys but there were straight couples there too. It was perfect for someone just trying to learn about my own sexuality.
That's awesome, I've always been curious to try nude beaches, sounds fun. Keep posting anymore hot stories, nude beach or otherwise.

Min23

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Glad you had a great experience. May this be the first of many:)

Nude beaches can be like that. There does tend to be an amazing openness between people of all genders/persuasions. Sometimes it takes a while to get the feel of the place, some beaches are definitely more "cruisy" than others, but if you just do your thing & smile / say hi to folks as you pass, you soon become part of the club. I do try to get up to my local beach ( a couple of hours drive) as often as I can and, in addition to the freedom of wandering naked among others, I always seem to have some amazing conversations with a truly great bunch of people!

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went hiking at blacks beach in San Diego this past weekend and had a great time. I went with a buddy and the weather was amazing. We’re both bi and there were tons of guys, mostly our age, late 20s to late 30s. Laid out for a bit, with clothes on then decided to head back. We ran into a super chill guy with a big soft cock. He was totally naked and it was awesome chatting with him. He showed us around a bit and we hiked with him on a few trails. We stopped and talk at a look out and he started getting hard. We watched his cock go from soft to rock hard and it was huge. He asked if we wanted to compare so we pulled out shorts down and we all stroked a little bit for each other. It was super hot and really fun. Really cool guy. We’re young and not openly bi except to each other. It was awesome to be in such an accepting place where there are other guys like us. Definitely will go back
This is so hot! When i was mid 20s my then gf and I walked blacks beach and we saw so many young guys naked. Was a real eye opener for the two of us as to the variety of cocks on guys!

Reactions: mrtmmm and RJ5on1

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
woof let me know wen ..,I love Black Beach I don’t go as often as I want to but is do much fun there I had great experiences there …!