Cool New Gizmo From Yamaha

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am TIRED of this shit. 2,383 posts, EVERY ONE of them an advertisement for some yamaha product! You're a walking billboard for them and you are disrupting our community!!!

Bavarian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That seems like a little bit of over-reaction, doesn't it? I checked on Jake's post history and he's got a nice varied set of topics, mostly in the Funny Stuff category, but there's nothing wrong with that, the writers normally focus on the Fictitious Stories category.

Looking at his last dozen posts, this was the only one for a 'Yamaha product' that i saw. which really makes the 2,383 out of 2,383 comment seem a bit beyond hyperbole.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This looks neat !!!!
I've become cautious about going to your links, Jake... but that IS kinda neat.

Sorta like an audio ExoSketch. Maybe I will get one of those to play with, instead of jacking off all day and night.

(I bet Brian Eno is rolling over in his grave because of this gizmo... Oh.. Wait... he isn't dead yet.)

Umm, you may want to switch to Decaff !!!!!:confused:
OMG... you made me laugh, Jake!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That seems like a little bit of over-reaction, doesn't it? I checked on Jake's post history ....

Looking at his last dozen posts, this was the only one for a 'Yamaha product' that i saw. which really makes the 2,383 out of 2,383 comment seem a bit beyond hyperbole.

Indeed, "Yamaha" is only mentioned in 17 threads on all of LPSG, and Jaketolla is implicated in only one of them.

By the way, it's a nice toy. Reminds me of some things that Todd Rundgren did in concert many years ago...