Cool or Funny Penis/Sex Pics

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was going through some old pics on my HD and decided that I should share some of the funnier or cooler ones with you.

Post your own cool or funny penis/sex-related pics!

Attachments

theseareghosts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going through some old pics on my HD and decided that I should share some of the funnier or cooler ones with you.

the "gonzo.jpg" pic is called the flying squirrel... its the funniest sexual term i have ever heard.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the "gonzo.jpg" pic is called the flying squirrel... its the funniest sexual term i have ever heard.

Actually, the flying squirrel is when you pull your scrotum out, on both sides, as far to the front as you can so that it makes a cape and your cock rests on it like a squirrel. At least, it is in these parts... and people eat squirrels up this way.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well heres one so far that i have, by the way i liked the 1st and 3rd ones, I am going to have to look on my hard drive to see if i can find any more pics:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Well heres one so far that i have, by the way i liked the 1st and 3rd ones, I am going to have to look on my hard drive to see if i can find any more pics:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

That is hilariously cute!:biggrin1:

Here's one that I find funny for some reason..

Attachments

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That justrightsize.jpg one reminds me of the scene in the first "Naked Gun" movie where Leslie Nielsen and Priscilla Presley do "safe sex" by putting on full body condoms! :biggrin1:

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

here's another one for you guys it looks like they are having a cold time they better warm up soon

Attachments