Cool Stuff

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw Mandee's thread with the floating whatever it was on and I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we can post cool stuff - you know the sort of thing, something you'd dearly love because it looks so cool but have the suspicion it might not work properly, or it's so expensive you'd be hard put to justify spending it.

Here's what I want - I bet it wouldn't work properly though

The Holographic Keyboard - i.Tech Virtual Keyboard - Softpedia

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shouldn't have posted this thread, I'm a sucker for gizmos, I've got cupboards full of crap that I swore I'd use every day and it's never even been out of the box.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I lust after a Ducati 1098

But it will have to wait until I find out for certain if I'm moving to the States.

Attachments

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Magic Bullet Blender - Official Website

I've wanted this for so long but I know that a) I'd never use it as I can't cook (all I can make in the kitchen is cereal) b) it doesn't work very well, and c) there's always something better I could spend the money on.
OMG! I remember the first time I saw that on tv it was like 2 and the morning and I just had to have it as they said it would make perfect chicken salad and I was jonesing for some chicken salad. :tongue: Common sense took over and I didn't buy it though.

How about this cool stuff !!!
LMAO, Fictional characters are not stuff you big silly!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I saw Mandee's thread with the floating whatever it was on and I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we can post cool stuff - you know the sort of thing, something you'd dearly love because it looks so cool but have the suspicion it might not work properly, or it's so expensive you'd be hard put to justify spending it.

Here's what I want - I bet it wouldn't work properly though

The Holographic Keyboard - i.Tech Virtual Keyboard - Softpedia
I have a pink silicone keyboard... I never use it lol

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Giant Inflatable Dildo
I really, really, really want that.... oh, so bad....

My birthday's in a week and a half... wink wink! LOL!!!!

When I first heard of inflatable dildoes I thought I've got to get me one of those. So I went on the net, looked around and it was quite difficult to find them but eventually I found a site that had some. I quickly and excitedly put in my credit card details. It never arrived but the money didn't go off my card so I decided it was just my ineptitude with computers so I went back to have another go. This time I was more careful - and discovered that the one I'd ordered was 16 inches long and had a massive girth - I learned a valuable lesson that day :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always wanted a pocket fisherman even though I haven't been fishing in about 35 years. I know if I had one of these it would become a lifetime hobby and pastime. I would meet wonderful people and make a whole new set of friends with boats. :smile::tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always fancied a dremel, my brother got one when they first hit the market and I was fascinated with it, it was like tools but cute and girly. If I had a dremel I'd be able to do all sorts of household repairs without resorting to a staple gun.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always fancied a dremel, my brother got one when they first hit the market and I was fascinated with it, it was like tools but cute and girly. If I had a dremel I'd be able to do all sorts of household repairs without resorting to a staple gun.

LOL that's why I own an 18V Ryobi Circular Saw. :tongue:hahaha I thought I would set up my own yankee workshop. :rolleyes: It was used once to cut back a half dead white pine tree.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a good job I have brothers NJ otherwise my house would be falling down around my ears :) Then again their clothes would be sans buttons if it weren't for me.

They're very cool SaC, although to be honest I don't really know what I'd do with one, I just know I want one.