Cool Young Guy from Montreal

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh my... !

for those who haven't already done so, don't just look at his avatar, click on the profile to see the whole thing

Hot pic, dude! :cool:

Davyd18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I get off on showing off, but anyone who knows us both is going to recognize her even with her face fuzzed up.

I can trade some pix by e-mail so I know who's getting them and who to come after. Do you guys all have gfs? Do they let you or your buds take pix?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Davyd18 said:
Thanks, but she's my ex gf so I am thinking I should probably cut her out of the pic?
Yes, that would be prudent, but it depends on what sort of relationship you have with her and how she felt about posing nude in the first place.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Davyd18 said:
I can trade some pix by e-mail so I know who's getting them and who to come after. Do you guys all have gfs? Do they let you or your buds take pix?
This is what I do for nude pics - make the scrapbook photos public and keep the private ones private (except through e-mail). I've got some naked pictures of my girlfriend but don't share them with anyone.

Davyd18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK, I'll try to organize them into separate galleries assuming I can have a new password for each one. I would love to see pix of you, your gf or both. Is it safe to send guy/girl pix to your e-mail.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Davyd18 said:
OK, I'll try to organize them into separate galleries assuming I can have a new password for each one. I would love to see pix of you, your gf or both. Is it safe to send guy/girl pix to your e-mail.
Yeah, that's fine with me.

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Davyd18 said:
I can trade some pix by e-mail so I know who's getting them and who to come after.

You are a wise man.

Davyd18 said:
Do you guys all have gfs? Do they let you or your buds take pix?

Well, some of us have boyfriends. :smile: And yeah, we've tried many times to get some hot pics of ourselves but they never seem to turn out.

I think it's because my digital camera sucks. My film camera is quite good, and could probably take some high-quality pics, but then I need to find someplace to get the film developed, and Bellevue is a rather conservative town. The place I used to go in Seattle got bought out by a chain.

Hmm... hey surferboy, can I mail the film to your store? :wink:

Davyd18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Spladle,

What does your nickname mean.

I sent you my e-mail address, but I don't think I can send pix by e-mail from here, I will have to get your address.

HangX,

Same goes for you.

I don't know whether being a pretty boy is good or bad, but you should know I have shorter hair now. I talked to my bud again and we decided you look like the someone from tv, but we don't remember his name. That's why you look familiar.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In college, my friends and I would share pics and videos of ourselves having sex all the time. Not really fair to the girls involved, but I've grown up since then. Still, it's always fun to check out my pals.