Cool Young Guy from Montreal

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Davyd18 said:
Well I get off on showing off, but anyone who knows us both is going to recognize her even with her face fuzzed up.

I can trade some pix by e-mail so I know who's getting them and who to come after. Do you guys all have gfs? Do they let you or your buds take pix?

And SOME of us have gf's AND bf's, but we're whores. Oh, and both have actually taken pictures of me.

Welcome to the site though!

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Davyd18, welcome mate :wave2: You sound like a really nice guy - and you're already totally at home here I see, hehe :smile:.

I used to have my hair long like you have in your avatar (except mine is dark blonde) but I cut mine off too last year. Kind of miss not being able to mess with it hehe.

Anyway, see you around mate - look forward to getting to know you :)

Ian.

volcanoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Davyd18 said:
Well I get off on showing off, but anyone who knows us both is going to recognize her even with her face fuzzed up.

I can trade some pix by e-mail so I know who's getting them and who to come after. Do you guys all have gfs? Do they let you or your buds take pix?

If you do no not want anything in the pix that would ID your GF, then I would suggest you blot out as much as you can, at least her head and chest.

Putting compromising photos of people (withought their knowledge/consent)out on the Web is pretty low, and sort of immature. I would make the best effort to obscure any identifying part of her image.

Just my 2 cents :05:

HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Davyd18 said:
Hang & Spladle,

Neither of you have gotten back to my e-mail. Wake up!

Hang and Spladle sounds like it could be a Disney or Pixar release :)

Anyway, I have rewarded your perseverance with some pix. BTW, exceptionally nice pix of you and your ex-gf. I hope she doesn't mind.

You have a very similar bod to a good friend of mine, who is very lean as well (but in a sculpted way like you). He is taller and broader, but overall the same relative proportions.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Davyd18 said:
Then the simple solution in our digital age is to get a tripod and shoot, shoot, shoot yourself any way you care to show off. I'm sure such photos would be very much appreciated here. You can crop out whatever identifying features that you don't want to appear.

As you can see, I am not planning to run for President myself. :)

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hardboy_fll said:
Then the simple solution in our digital age is to get a tripod and shoot, shoot, shoot yourself any way you care to show off. I'm sure such photos would be very much appreciated here. You can crop out whatever identifying features that you don't want to appear.

As you can see, I am not planning to run for President myself. :)

edited. ;)