Cop Fetish

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a cop fetish and have been told by a couple of guys in my area that there is a state trouper, hung like a horse, that will play now and then, man love to hook up with that guy!! Really like the leather crowd as well.

Reactions: maroon1040

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my best friends has a uniform fetish, and he's sent me pics of himself done up in various ones. From security guard, to cop, to baseball player, to military grunt. It also helps that he's one hot SOB who is now an avid gym person. He doesn't need to be in an uniform for me to want him, but every pic just makes me want him more.

I've never fooled around with a cop, but a couple of times I've managed to have a quick session with a security guard. One of the hottest was back in my hometown when I was younger. I wound up hooking up with a guard who worked for public transportation. He took me to the station's locker room, hid behind some secluded lockers and whipped out his "nightstick" for a spit shine. I couldn't reject such an offer! We almost got caught, which I think added to the rush. Not that I'm all into having sex in dangerous spots, but the fact that it happened so randomly is quite interesting.

cornettoconcrema

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well yes, many years ago when we were all rather closeted, I was walking across a park on the top of Nob Hill ( it had hedges ) and in one corner a guy said c'mere and so I did and got sucked thoroughly. After I came, I spotted his star .. yep, SFPD. Nearly passed out. Several days later crossing a street downtown the traffic cop in the intersection hollered Hi Kid! and winked. There he was, same star, red hair , freckles, devilish gleam in the blue eyes. I've liked cops ever since.
Cornetto

lpsgjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well yes, many years ago when we were all rather closeted, I was walking across a park on the top of Nob Hill ( it had hedges ) and in one corner a guy said c'mere and so I did and got sucked thoroughly. After I came, I spotted his star .. yep, SFPD. Nearly passed out. Several days later crossing a street downtown the traffic cop in the intersection hollered Hi Kid! and winked. There he was, same star, red hair , freckles, devilish gleam in the blue eyes. I've liked cops ever since.
Cornetto

NICE.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
Scottish cops are now wearing US style black t-shirts under their protective vests- they seem to be very tight around the arms, I would love to see one without his vest to see how close fitting the t shirt is around the chest. I wonder if they get issued with black underpants too - the military is now getting black tech fabric underpants.

saintedelephant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my oldest friends, who also happens to be my roomate is a hot cop, but unfortunately 100% straight. He knows I find him attractive and is comfortable enough to go nude around our house... I love it

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do have a cop fantasy. In my fantasy the policeman doesn't stop me for without reason and there's no searching of any kind. That totally turns me on. LOL!