Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always liked cute cops, especially the fit ones with real short hair. When I'm on my bike stopped at a red light and see a good looking cop next to me in his police car, I'll look him right in the eyes and smile. Sometimes he'll smile back. One of these days, I'm going to say "You look really hot in your uniform!" and see what happens.

deviantbear

Experimental Member
Media
Yes I've had sex with a cop. I was at a county park waiting for some friends as we were to all go fishing that day and they were going to pick me up. While I was sitting at a picnic table a deputy sheriff pulled up and went in to check the bathroom area. He came out grabbing his dick. He unzipped his pants and hauled out a huge dick already getting stiff. He yelled at me, "Hey faggot!, Get over here and suck my dick!" I just stared at him. He yelled again, "Get your ass over hee and suck my dick or I'll run you in as I know you are one of the local faggots who come out here" I went over to him and he told me to strip off my shorts and shirt. I did as he told me as I was scread to death to be run into a small county jail and have it known all over wht I was. I stripped and got down on my knees, naked in front of the world. His dick had to be a good 8" and a good5 1/2" around. He just kept stroking. When I was on my kness he grabbed my head and dick whipped me, wiping his dick snot all over my face. He finally grabbed my by the ears and shoved his dick down my throat. I gagged and gagged but it only made it better for him. When he shot he rammed it down my throat and then pulled out for the last shot to smear all over my face. When he was done he tried stuffing his leaking semi-stiff dick back in his pants. He zipped up and left saying, "If I ever see you hear again it won't be pretty faggot!" I have to tell you it was the hottest time I ever had and still jo to the memory of it. I would see him from time to time with his wife, he would sneer at me and walk off, hahaha I always wondered what his wife would have thought if she knew he was getting his rocks off with other guys?

Bimanhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dated a LAPD patrol cop for a while. Very hot with a horse cock. He was living with his gf at the tiime. Then I had a Hawthorne PD leave his wife and move in for a few months. He loved to fuck and I even fucked him. But he went back to his wife.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No first hand accounts but I do have two stories from friends. Plus there is a REALLY HOT blond 6'1" bi cop here in Dallas with an incredible body. He's on some hook up site that I stupidly lost. If anyone knows the listing I'm talking about, please mail it to me!!

# 1 "K" was standing in front of a gay bar (Rawhide?) at Mardi Gras or Southern Decadence kissing and making out with another guy. I good looking young cop in the intersection kept looking over and smiling. K, who was drunk, said "I'd have a three way with you!" The cop got his hotel and room number and later joined them in their hotel room.

# 2 A guy I don't remember told me this hot story. There was a rest stop where they restroom was at the end of a gravel path. That was great because you could always hear someone approaching and zip up. Driving by late at night he saw a highway patrol car and two other cars there. He parked and walked on the grass on the side of the path so he wouldn't make a noise. Opened the door and there was a cop getting blown while another dude sucked his nipples. He joined in and the cop came with one guy on his cock and one on each nipple.

I've also posted before that I once saw a Grand Rapids Michigan cop piss in a parking lot at about 3:00 in the morning. Since then, I have learned that cops piss outside a lot. Odd since they will arrest you for public urination in a heartbeat. They especially have to do it during long stakeouts. Can't leave and go to gas station etc. so they have to whiz there.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well..that is not a simple question for me to answer..but it is a yes (with adittions) ..it cames in a few layers because 007 Agent aka James Bond influence of multitasking etc for me it goes beyond your regular Cop scenario & other etcs...

:2gunsfiring_v1:

Oh yeh, I am sure pro guns & big weapons!

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
great asshole fetish stories

Gee mate, Prejudiced much?

Just because you have problems with authority doesn't mean all cops are ass holes. Not all authority figured abuse their power and if your finding that an overly large proportion of the police you deal with are ass holes then you might want to consider that they may just be re-acting to your behaviour towards them.

You might also want to consider the fact that if we didn't have a police force then child abusers would be free to rape little kids, murders would be free to kill your family, and there would be no-one to police the laws which protect the freedoms you value so highly.

So before you unthinkingly label all cops as ass holes stop for a second and think about the officer that spends 80+ hours a week in the company of sleezy sex offenders, violent criminals, douche bag drug dealers, sifting through tragic crime after tragic crime and still had the strength of character to fight the impulse to beat you down even though your all up in his face callin him an ass hole

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I always missed seeing a cop dick out, Once just as I was entering the menrooms the sheriff zipped up. Another time I just finish and a State Tropper came in so, I had to zip up. I don't think they like showing there cock anyway.

I am talking to a local cop in his vehicle, he had on navy blue shorts and when I took a look at his bugle, he moved his right leg upward. Maybe trying to hide it. Its those factory made pants they have to wear.