Coping with a long soft dick as a teenager

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlmnn

Just Browsing
Media
When you were in your teens and your dick became very big already in flaccid state, what was it like for you?

Did you like or dislike it? Did you feel good or bad? Did you get any comments? Did you try to hide it all the time?

Please tell your experiences including age and size.
For example, what was the most awkward or embarrassing situation you had with your dick in your teens?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by rlmnn@Sep 21 2004, 06:41 AM
When you were in your teens and your dick became very big already in flaccid state, what was it like for you?

Did you like or dislike it? Did you feel good or bad? Did you get any comments? Did you try to hide it all the time?

Please tell your experiences including age and size.
For example, what was the most awkward or embarrassing situation you had with your dick in your teens?
[post=256845]Quoted post[/post]​

Gosh it's been a few years but I still remember it!
Actually the first time I knew there was something different was when I was 8 or 9 and was already a little larger than the other kids my age. Since there was 5 of us who did almost everything together it was something I got used to. The screwy part was I was the shortest guy in height but had a penis which was clearly longer than the others. Well, the thing is I got used to it at that age when we went to the local pool and then the shower after before coming home (I live in al arge city and we have public pools) When I was about 12 or 13 and had started to develop more including pubic hairs I realized some of the older guys would eye me and sometimes give strange looks.
Well fastforward it to the 10th grade and swim class in high school. The bastard gym teacher comes through the locker room after class and there we are a bunch of teenage boys mostly naked and he stops some 4 or 5 feet from me and stares at my penis. Being 15 at the time and started to feel the twingelings of my sexuality (I am gay) it was (in the words of Doris Troy) Just one look. That's all it took. His staring made my penis start to get hard. Needless to say it was embarrassing and I got a towel which I attempted to wrap around myself. Big mistake since I was getting harder by the moment. Well the teacher(Mr. R....) starts to laugh and calls for the other guys to come look at how athletic I was. My penis had pushed the towel open and there it was turning a purplish color. (as was my face in humilitaed embarrassment)
Before you ask, let it be known I exited to the showers fast and the cool water took care of my erection, when I came back the teacher was there along with the school swim team coach and I knew I had been discussed.
I went home and talked with my dad who was working with the board of education and he got me transfered to another school where I was given an excusal from all gym classes (included swimming).
So to answer, I was about 15, I did not like it. I still don't like to undress in front of others. Size? At the time probably 7 or 8 inchs, I honestly never measured back then, I first measured when I was early 20's and was over the 9 inch line when I got a measuring tape with more demarcation lines I measured several times and found it kept regular at 9.60 in length, the girth is a solid 6.1 at the middle (these are erect measurements) Soft I am about 5 inchs long (varies according to factors like temperature, any stimulation, need to urinate etc.)
One added tidbit, a few years later I ran in to the swim teacher in a gay bar in D.C. and he actually apologized for his behavior years earlier, he then proceeded to drunkenly tell me of his woes and issues as gay man having to see naked young men all the time, I told him to get a different job.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Onslow, it is about forty years ago but I still can recall the feeling when other boys (younger, smaller and less developed) stared at me and one called: ”Look he’s got a hard one!” I didn’t. My soft dick was as big as they thought an erect would be. No need to tell that I got a hard one immediately. I can still feel the heat of my face when the swimming teacher came in and sent me to a cold shower. He thought I was showing a hard dick to the other boys….! He never said a word afterwards. I think I became a hero. Other boys eyed at me, but never said something about my dick.
I stayed at the same school and stayed swimming twice a week. I never hided behind a towel and I never told my parents.
I am glad for that. In showers and locker rooms, in saunas and steam baths I feel free to go there naked. I have nothing to hide. Every man has a dick ………. Most have a smaller one. I have nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes I see a bigger one. I look at it as others look at mine. Best is that you never give another person the feeling he is different.
Wished that your teacher and your dad had reacted the same way. It would have given you a better feeling about being naked (and to control yourself of getting a hard one)!

YoungNHung19: I will be 19 soon. I am 18 now. I still have this problem because I work out at the gym and also have open showers at the college I am at. I have had several guys my age stare blatanly and some even make comments. I even developed a reputation in my dorm room as having the biggest dick in the dorm building. Some of my buddies take my clothes that are outside the shower (which I need to change into when I dry off so I can get to my room with clothes on). There have been several times I have had to walk from the shower up to the next floor with no clothes..they got a kick out of it! They even pants me in front of people. One of my buddies calls me "horsecock." It's funny to a point, but it gets old. When I was a young to mide teengaer I was probably close to 7 inches and little to no pubic hair. I would go the gym to run on the treadmill..etc...after my work-out I would hit the showers. I noticed there was a guy, about 19 or 20 who worked at the gym would come into the locker rooms right as I was taking a shower or before or after I was taking a shower. The ifrst time he came into the locker room I was completely naked and i looked up, saw him walking past me as he checked out my limp penis. He washed his hands, and then left the locker room...seemed sorta shady. I noticed when I was in the shower the next day he was at the mirrors (in front of the water faucets) checking me out while in the shower. He could see me naked through the mirros while I was in the shower because of the angle. I ended up not going to that gym anymore. If anyone about my age has had the same experiences, my name is Brandon, e-mail me at clownboots26@aol.com

rlmnn

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks Brandon and the two others you for your replies!

But aren't there more of you who had problems with their big softies in younger years? Does the small number of reactions mean that it usually doesn't cause any problems to have a really long flaccid dick as a teenager?

If you did not have problems yourself, maybe you have ever seen some guy who apparently had a dick way to big for his age? How did he behave and cope with it?

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I haven't had any problems in school but once at a sleepover (there were 4 of us, yeah big sleepover), I was in my boxers, ready for bed. Two of my mates chased me round the room trying to 'keg' me (pull my boxers down). Well they didnt catch me, and stopped. When they stopped, I went to adjust my boxers, pulled them up triumphantly. The seam to the boxers went up the crack of my arse, in between my balls and my dick flopped out the side. There was some laughter and then the two mates started laughing at my dick, saying I must let it out on the sunbed because its so tanned. Very embarrssing as you can imagine, I didnt know my penis colour was normal at the time. I said its bigger than yours and then they shut up, there were a few jokes after that event but not for long. My other mate (who's house we were sleeping at) did say he was still bigger than me (4-5" soft) but who knows.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by rlmnn@Oct 24 2004, 10:49 PM
But aren't there more of you who had problems with their big softies in younger years? Does the small number of reactions mean that it usually doesn't cause any problems to have a really long flaccid dick as a teenager?

My cock was (and is) considerably larger than average when flaccid, and it never really caused me problems as a teenager. Sure, the other guys occasionally made comments about the size or joked about it, but it was all good-natured. I never heard a snide or mean comment. It was never an issue with my friends because that was never the focus of our friendship.When you have a big cock you learn to deal with it because you really have no choice.

xtrathickdick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a teenager, I was never teased or felt embarassed about my penis or about being gay. I can remember guys glancing over at it in the shower, but it never rose to the level or teasing or taunting. I was a tall, athletic type and was self confident. I was lucky I guess.

I do remember one of the kids who was extremely small in the cock department. He was on the receiving end of a lot of teasing and the butt of lots of jokes. It pretty much became common knowledge that his was small. I think he had a rough time in high school.

The only time I have ever felt slightly awkward or embarassed about my penis was as an adult. I was in the shower room at a YMCA, and a father and his son (of about 4 or 5 years old) were also showering. The little boy kept pointing at me and saying "look Daddy" and started asking questions. I turned my around with my backside to them and faced the wall, quickly finished showering, wrapped a towel around my waist, and scooted out of the shower. I wasn't embarassed about my penis. I was embarassed for the father, who looked uncomfortable about the situation.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by xtrathickdick@Oct 25 2004, 04:15 AM
. . . . I was in the shower room at a YMCA, and a father and his son (of about 4 or 5 years old) were also showering. The little boy kept pointing at me and saying "look Daddy" and started asking questions. I turned my around with my backside to them and faced the wall, quickly finished showering, wrapped a towel around my waist, and scooted out of the shower. I wasn't embarassed about my penis. I was embarassed for the father, who looked uncomfortable about the situation.
[post=261084]Quoted post[/post]​

I bet the little fellow still remembers to this day the eye candy you provided him in the showers, xtrathickdick. Do we get to see gallery pictures of your endowment, xtd?

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy+Oct 25 2004, 01:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Oct 25 2004, 01:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-xtrathickdick@Oct 25 2004, 04:15 AM
. . . . I was in the shower room at a YMCA, and a father and his son (of about 4 or 5 years old) were also showering.  The little boy kept pointing at me and saying "look Daddy" and started  asking questions.  I turned my around with my backside to them and faced the wall, quickly finished showering, wrapped a towel around my waist, and scooted out of the shower.  I wasn&#39;t embarassed about my penis.  I was embarassed for the father, who looked uncomfortable about the situation.
[post=261084]Quoted post[/post]​

I bet the little fellow still remembers to this day the eye candy you provided him in the showers, xtrathickdick. Do we get to see gallery pictures of your endowment, xtd?
[post=261106]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

"Eye candy?" Isn&#39;t a little gross to imagine a 4 or 5 year old fantasizing about somedbody&#39;s big dick? I&#39;m not usually moralistic but lets keep the focu on the dad&#39;s reaction. I&#39;m sure he is still jerking off to this image.

indicapimp69: heh dudes -I&#39;m new to the site so figured I should post something.
I always guessed while in junior high that everyone would reach my size at some point. I just considered myself an early bloomer -if thats the best phrase. I do remember about my second day of gym class in High School one guy seeing me in the shower and yelling out very loudly "Damn dude, how big does that thing get?" -to which I replied an embarassed "oh-- not much bigger". That was a lie -but they didn&#39;t need to know that. Afterwards all the guys were always pretty cool. At some point I earned the nickname "Torpedeo". Whenever I would walk into the showers someone would always yell out "Torpedo&#39;s here.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The late onset and short duration of puberty, having begun late in my 15th year and lasting for only about a year, held several delightful surprises for me. Since I came from a family of large men who hung pretty big even as boys, I had assumed that I had always been about as big as I was going to get and that I&#39;d simply add some hair, the deeper voice, acne, etc. without much change in my genitalia.

But by the time my 16th year had ended my soft penis had added quite a bit of heft (it was about 5" and very wide) especially on the business end, and my balls, which had always been low-hangers, had swollen to almost the size of billiard balls, hanging a good 2" below the head of my dick.

Attention? Sure I got some. Did I mind it? Not at all. I mean, good grief, I felt ... grown up.

Then suddenly, when I was a junior in college, I added 1 1/2" to my height, the balls got heavier and my dick grew another inch and thickened even more.

I&#39;ve been very blessed to be able to guide my two boys, now 33 and 30, throughout their formative years. They are now raising children of their own.

On it goes....

Reactions: jockbros

huge: I love having a huge penis. Most people say "what a big thing, wish I had it." Some people will make fun of me. The people who make fun of me are usually small anyways.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[post=261116]Quoted post[/post][/right]

I wasn&#39;t inferring the 4 or 5 year old was fantasizing, nor thinking it was eye candy, grasso. His remembering it to this day as eye candy is a bit different from what he thought about it at the time. That is my take on the incident.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[post=261116]Quoted post[/post][/right]

I wasn&#39;t inferring the 4 or 5 year old was fantasizing, nor thinking it was eye candy, grasso. His remembering it to this day as eye candy is a bit different from what he thought about it at the time. That is my take on the incident.

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
I typed a real long response to this, but after looking it over, I can sum it up real easy. Eleventh grade was my only time having to deal with public showering. I was the biggest of my class of about 15 males (after an hour and a half of activity and a quick hot shower I&#39;d say it could get to almost 7 in. soft). You see, I went through much of public school as the outcast and I&#39;ll come right out and admit that it was a (much needed) ego boost when I caught a few of my earlier childhood&#39;s biggest tormenters staring at it the first time we were in the locker room after class - and even if you say it&#39;s wrong, I called them on it. I hardly ever had any trouble with most of them for the last 2 years I was forced to endure that place.

I was 16 at the time… I didn&#39;t cope with it, I embraced it.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not a show-er
and, it may not be surprising to know that most
of us "grow-ers" wish we could haul out
a 6-8 inch softie.

In fact, the guys in the school locker room
who *were* show-ers,
were applauded, not ridiculed.