Cops searching you.....

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Tank30, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Saw this video on youtube. Thought it was funny. The guy is wearing his pants real low, so when the cop feels him from the front.... he grabs his penis with out knowing it's his dick.... it's funny... cuz he asks the guy "what's this?" the guy says "that's my penis". Any way, it made me think of and wanted to ask... Have any guys here ever been pulled over and felt they were felt/searched by a cop inappropriately? One time I was in the car with friends. It was five of us. I was sitting in the back. I"m the only one the cop asked to get out the car. He put his hands down the front of my pants and started to do a massage circling motion around my dick. Asked "if I minded him doing this".... He totally had to be gay. He was young and cute though. When I got back in the car... Even one of my friend's said did u see the way he was feeling him up man..... any ways... here is the youtube clip...

http://www.youtube.com/v/ieBSrofjOIw&rel=1

2. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

Was the cop muscular?

it would be hot to have a hot, muscular cop feeling me up.

did u get an erection?

3. No_Strings

Gold Member

4. Cochranfan4life

I'm horny just thinking about it.

5. camper joe

Gold Member

I wonder if they exchange telephone numbers?

6. sjprep06

sjprep06 New Member

Albums:
    Hahaha! I always wondered if some cops get off on that particular part of the job...

7. Cochranfan4life

They probably do.

8. Tank30

Tank30 Member

To answer your questions. No numbers were exchanged. He did have a fit athletic body, but he was not muscular like a bodybuilder. No, I did not get turned on. It was too wierd of a situation. But he was an attractive cop.

9. simcha

Gold Member

Well, after 9/11 I got felt up by a Filipino TSA agent because I beeped because of my belt buckle when I passed through the metal detector at San Francisco International. I was so mad. He got his hands all up in my crotch and I jumped and I told him, "No one goes there unless they have my permission, or at least have paid for dinner." (I tried to lighten my mood and lessen my nervousness and sense of outrage.)

I complained to the supervisor before leaving the "search" station. I doubt anything happened to him unless others had the same complaint.

During that experience I watched as another agent forced this old lady to show them her bra so that they could feel the wire that was supporting it. She was so angry. She was held longer than me.

I haven't seen this happen in any airport in a while. I know that now they take people off to separate rooms for more extensive body searches, so maybe that's why I haven't seen it. Then again, I've never been frisked since that incident either.

10. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    ummm Tank...was that you in the vid...?

11. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Now u know darn well that was not me. U know what I look like. Remember you told me I was scarier looking then a Halloween mask.

12. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I was at the Jersey shore with my friend. My buddy and I got pulled over just as we drove out of a club. It was like the cops were waiting. They did the alcohol test and we had to walk the line. We had to put our hands on the trunk of the cop car. He frisked us really good. He took our wallets and our condoms out of our pockets. Made a few jokes then frisked us again. He stayed on our asses longer than anywhere else. I was wearing thin white shorts and no underwear. He also grabbed our junk. His partner stood and looked the other way. I was about 22 or 23 I guess. He was a short muscle guy.
    Later I found out he should not have emptied our pockets.
    Jake

13. agnslz

Gold Member

Hilarious!

Draft saved Draft deleted