Cops, Sheriffs, & State Troopers

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Does anyone know why Cops, Sheriffs or State Troppers have to wear tight pants? Is it by regulations or just standard uniforms. If these officers should get a hardon, I guess these would just let the offenders go and look the other way until situation calm down.

This forum is open to cops, sheriffs or state troppers friends or families of officers. I have a state tropper buddy that have to hide his bulge when he is sitting in his car. I don't mind him showing his bulge he can't help it. Should their pants be loser for officers. Tell me your stories regarding officers traffic stops bulge or hardon or your opinions.

:hi:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Omegaman@Oct 23 2005, 05:08 AM
If these officers should get a hardon, I guess these would just let the offenders go and look the other way until situation calm down.

Tell me your ... opinions.

:hi:
[post=354428]Quoted post[/post]​

If they get a hardon....I highly doubt they'd let the offenders go. Unless of course the offenders relieved them of their hardons.

In my opinion....I feel there SHOULD be a law stating: If an approaching officer has a hardon they MUST "let the offenders go and look the other way until the situation calms down."

With my looks....I'd have a lot less tickets.....maybe.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
COME ON GUYS!!!! WE ALL BEEN STOPPED BY ATLEAST ONE OFFICER. TICKETS OR NOT. SHARE YOUR STORIES.. :bounce:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it is mostly due to the fact that their uniforms have flat fron pants, which don't give much room for thoe of us with ample asses and/or packages. Flat front pants look pretty laughable on me (even the kind made of microfiber that stretches). Ugh.

Also--none of my "pulled over by an officer" stories are fond memories.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True and hot as it may be.. some cops do show a bulge. But having some family members in law enforcement has led me to comment on this.

1.) The uniforms are indeed flat front, not pleated.
2.) The uniform is standard equipment and is a regulated uniform
3.) I know how hot it is to fantasize about it.. and some, even experience a hot cop with a big dick who's just willing to have it sucked or use it to fuck...

BUT... you have to understand that law officers leave their houses daily to go to work to get a paycheck.. they never know if this might be the last day they leave their families and friends.... and possibly be killed. We've seen the videos of idiot drivers slamming into pulled over cars... and we've seen cops get shot at and read the news of deaths. So in all honesty, with the possibility of staring down a criminal with a gun, do you think their number one interest is going to be getting off or getting horny?

Great fantasy, great truths.. but that is my opinion of why you don't see hard and horny cops all the time. They've got more on their minds.. like protecting the public and keeping you safe. Think about that this the next time you see a drunk swirving on the highway. WHERE"S THE POLICE!?! Oh.. he's out showing off his big dick in his uniform. How does that feel for an answer?

Don't get me wrong though.. I"ve spent many times jackin off with the thought of a hot cop pulling me over and telling me that I"d have to suck his dick to get out of a ticket. Unfortunately, that's not happened to me. But if someone on here is a Cop and in my area, please, by all means, feel free to pull me over and tell me to service you! Then get back to work! LOL

Happy reading!! :)

Reactions: subdividemylipz

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have always noticed that they do have to wear the tightest pants on the planet, so it doesn't matter if they're packin or not. They're going to bulge regardless of how big their equipment actually is.

However, hungcurious is correct. Cops have a lot more on their minds usually than getting blown by a pedestrian. I know it probably DOES happen, but not as often as some would assume.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by EFH33@Oct 26 2005, 06:34 PM
I have always noticed that they do have to wear the tightest pants on the planet, Cops have a lot more on their minds usually than getting blown by a pedestrian.
[post=355643]Quoted post[/post]​

So why then, do so many of them spend so much time and money having their uniform pants altered to be as tight and to show, as much as possible? Yes, a lot of them do have their uniforms "form fitted."

nitsud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So why then, do so many of them spend so much time and money having their uniform pants altered to be as tight and to show, as much as possible? Yes, a lot of them do have their uniforms "form fitted."
[post=355696]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

becuase, when you get pulled over and the cop sticks his ,umm, unit in your face LOL

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I've posted about this several times about an "unwritten code or law" regarding military or law enforcement personnel showing bulges in their uniforms. Some are so skintight you wonder if they actually have a dick! I've not had any run-in with the law, but I've seen some damn good looking troopers and policeman and have yet to see much other than a small bulge.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Their uniforms are skin tight or form fitted b/c if they were too loose, it would make it difficult to chase after criminals on foot. Again, sorry to burst everyone's fantasy bubble, but if they were loose and baggy, it would be tough to demonstrate their physical fitness. And believe me, they must endure a very stringent physical fitness test to even be considered for openings. And they also have to carry a lot of equipment with them. Such as pepper spray, baton, handcuffs, gun and holster and radio equipment. If their pants were loose or baggy, the support belt wouldn't work properly.

Also, if a criminal were to get into a struggle with an officer, if the criminal can get a hold of loose clothing, then that officer might be in danger of having their weapon taken and used against them. This is why the uniforms are also made of polyester blends. (More durable). There is an explanation for everything an officer wears and why they wear it that way. Look beyond your fantasies and see that their uniform guidelines are necessary.

Plus, deep down inside, they know they're being looked at and admired. You would want to show off your body too?

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Guys, How about the officers that I think purposely wear a smaller shirt size to show their Bulging Biceps and Builts Chest? Anyone care to relate. :toast:

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in November 1997 I went to San Francisco on my first holiday in the U.S.
I walked across the Golden Gate Bridge and there, sat on his Kawasaki motorbike, was this patrolman wearing very tight trousers.
I asked him if it was OK to take a picture of him on his bike and he appeared very pleased. His package was pretty big and impressive.
Only trouble is, after moving house last year, I can't find the picture.
Boo Hoo! :cry:

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a securityguard at the mall and will be goin to the police academy in January, (4 years of college paying off) but yea the pants are a nice fit and really show my package off. People are always staring, i tell them its my 2nd nightstick. but since im the only young punk kid on the force at the mall i dress in normal cloths and do uncover work. :(

Justin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hungcuriousnc said:
Their uniforms are skin tight or form fitted b/c if they were too loose, it would make it difficult to chase after criminals on foot. Again, sorry to burst everyone's fantasy bubble, but if they were loose and baggy, it would be tough to demonstrate their physical fitness. And believe me, they must endure a very stringent physical fitness test to even be considered for openings. And they also have to carry a lot of equipment with them. Such as pepper spray, baton, handcuffs, gun and holster and radio equipment. If their pants were loose or baggy, the support belt wouldn't work properly.

Also, if a criminal were to get into a struggle with an officer, if the criminal can get a hold of loose clothing, then that officer might be in danger of having their weapon taken and used against them. This is why the uniforms are also made of polyester blends. (More durable). There is an explanation for everything an officer wears and why they wear it that way. Look beyond your fantasies and see that their uniform guidelines are necessary.

Plus, deep down inside, they know they're being looked at and admired. You would want to show off your body too?

Since I am in law enforcement I can say everything hungcuriousnc has said is true and 100% correct. I also try to minimize my bulge because there isn't much room in those pants and my goal is to look professional not obscene.

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
Most of the local cops and deputies down here are so fat that they couldn't wear tight pants if they had to!

The tightest uniform pants that I've ever see anywhere are those of Guatemalan border-guard soldiers. They're made of hunter green stretch fabric and are almost reminescent of the tights worn by Robin Hood and his merry men. Of course, you have to be extra cautious about looking at another man's package when he's holding a machine gun! :eek:

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Justin,

You are just the person I want to talk to. Have you seen in the locker room officer having problem adjustment them self. I really think their pant should be a little roomy. Some are so small that you can't see anything.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My brother is in law enforcement. His uniform is standard and yes, it is form fitting as most other guys. He does have his shirts altered in the torso to fit better (his waist is much smaller than his chest).

He is a man and is comfortable with himself. Regardless of what others think, there is no way he or any of these others gentlemen can conceal their "packages." Fortunately, that is something I don't think he puts much emphasis on. It is there; it is going to show. Smile... be happy.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Dr. Bubbles said:
My brother is in law enforcement. His uniform is standard and yes, it is form fitting as most other guys. He does have his shirts altered in the torso to fit better (his waist is much smaller than his chest).

He is a man and is comfortable with himself. Regardless of what others think, there is no way he or any of these others gentlemen can conceal their "packages." Fortunately, that is something I don't think he puts much emphasis on. It is there; it is going to show. Smile... be happy.
Smile ... be happy.

And finally, one of our more intelligent posters sums it up entirely.

end thread.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea, theyre the same way in Michigan.
Most of them have to pour themselves into the uniform.
They couldn't run if they wanted to.

Sadly the state cut their pay, and now we have very few where we needed them the most.
Now theyre all hiding out in the townships giving speeding tickets, VS finding drug dealers and murderers.

Thank god theyre driving Ford Crown Vic's.
Those are easy to get away from :D

mavedick said:
Most of the local cops and deputies down here are so fat that they couldn't wear tight pants if they had to!

:eek:

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Dr. Bubbles said:
...His uniform is standard and yes, it is form fitting as most other guys. He does have his shirts altered in the torso to fit better (his waist is much smaller than his chest)...
Most agencies requires body armor be worn, the thickness of which increases the drop from chest to waist.

Take care

Ceg