Cops, Sheriffs, & State Troopers

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Although this may be true, in most cases but it is their choice to dress in that fashion they do not have to dress like that I will admit some do look sharp in their uniforms but its usually the state troopers that look like they are wearing skin tight uniforms I however being a former NYPD did not choose to present myself in such a manner I maintain a sharp image while staying comfortable in my appearance

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my experiences, it seems like state troopers are the ones more willing to dress to impress. Where I live, the troopers are usually out during the summer running occasional sobriety checks and I've seen some nice stuff. The local police also wear nice tight-fitting trousers which tend to show off the goods and its hot seeing them around in public. Nearby in Philadelphia, the police uniform don't seem to be as revealing but every now and then you might see a good looking officer showing a nice basket.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
last year while i was going to a military gym with a friend from Navy at about 8 o'clock, a military policeman officer stopped us to check our ID's, he was a slim guy, grayish hair, around 55, and to my surprise He had morning wood , it was easily noticeable in his pants, resting on right side.

Yes I' ve seen noticeable bulges on many of them.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know any colleagues that have had their trousers made tighter. Any adjustments made are normally to the length of the trousers as our clothing suppliers are crap.

Some colleagues wear combat pants as they ride bicycles. Most of us are still wearing craptastic flat-fronted trousers, carrying too much weight on our utility belts (contributing to back problems) and wearing out-of-date body armour which is weighty (again contributing to back problems).

Elsewhere in the UK, the uniforms are often designed better and the officers wear combat pants and are issued shoulder harnesses. In London, we have to look 'smart' and non-confrontational on some strange basis of the eyes of the world being upon us. *sigh* What happened to practicality, huh?[/QUOTE]
Most Scottish forces are moving to close fitting zip neck t-shirts and combat trousers. They can look very sexy. I wonder how many wear black underpants?
Incidentally, has anyone seen the recently introduced UK black military underpants in action, or even experienced them?

Last edited by a moderator: