Cops Tase Stubborn Naked Wizard at Coachella

...actually, tased for ignoring repeated requests to comply with the law

Still doesn't make it right. The man was unarmed and posed no threat to the cops or the people present. Tasing a guy for being naked at a music festival is ridiculous. California law states, in California v. Bost, 1988, that simple nudity is not enough to warrant indecent exposure. There must be some sexual act or provocative activity taking place to warrant indecent exposure.

Sue the fuckers.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I am surprised that he would not want to keep clothed and not be showing off the fact that he's got a nubbin. That's not a fact that most guys would want to show to the world.

You've been on this site too long, my friend - most of the nudists, streakers and naked protesters I have known couldn't give a flying fuck.

More power to 'em, I say.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice.

This is a confusing display of 'protect and serve'

Who in the hell are they protecting from a harmless, naked hippie?

And 3 officers over 200 lbs can't cuff a guy without multiple taser shots, smashing his head into the ground, and knee drops to the ribcage?

After a few encounters with police myself, I often wonder what the true agenda is for some policemen.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What I find in interesting is that the taser didn't seem terribly effective on the guy. Whenever I've seen them demonstrated (on various TV programs), the person tased drops immediately and is pretty well stunned after that--too much so to be able to put up much of a fight.

Assuming that the guy was breaking the law, what else were the cops supposed to do? After the guy repeatedly refused to comply with their requests, should the cops have just given up and say, "Oh, well, nevermind then. Sorry to have bothered you?"

Many people openly violate the law, sometimes in big ways, sometimes in little ways. Some of them will get caught. Of those who get caught, I respect the ones who have the integrity accept the consequences of their actions. I have no respect for the ones who seem to enjoy confrontation, and argue and resist until the authorities have no other option than to use force.

yflwp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"three overweight cops take down one neo-hippie and his very small penis"

Naked Wizard Tased By Reality on Vimeo=

Do you think the cops would have been as patient with this guy if his dick was flopping around half-way to his knee like some of those 8-10 inchers? I think they and society consider a small penis "less lewd".

Anyway, props to the dude for getting out the small penis awareness and having no shame.

mattinnorwich

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Police officers love the chance at using the tasers.

Well I can't speak for all police forces but in the UK the use of Taser actually comes lower in the use of force spectrum that say a baton, incapacitant spray and a gun - I know which one I'd rather a: use and b: have used on me!

LibidoWasNeato

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
haha. Well, if he had just put his clothes back on I doubt they would have arrested him. Also, if he had just complied(although it's clear the guy was intoxicated) he wouldn't have had to be tazed.

Ya reap what ya sew.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you notice that attractive woman who came up to shake his hand at 0:46 seconds? She has a look down at his groin as she walks away. She was either turned on by his unbelievably small dick or found it fascinating for the same reason. Fuck me, what kind of unashamed nutter has the nerve to be naked in public AND have nothing between his legs. I'm always amazed by human beings :biggrin1: