Cops Tase Stubborn Naked Wizard at Coachella

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
haha. Well, if he had just put his clothes back on I doubt they would have arrested him. Also, if he had just complied(although it's clear the guy was intoxicated) he wouldn't have had to be tazed.

Ya reap what ya s:eek:w.

<sarcasm>It was an assault with a deadly tiny flaccid penis exposure.</sarcasm> :rolleyes:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard of micropenis before, and have even seen examples in medical books...but never have I seen anything like that...wow

PS: if dumbass had just listened to the police & put his wizard suit back on, he wouldn't have gotten tased...

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I wish it weren't such a big deal to be naked in public here, in America. It seems ridiculous to attack someone because they are naked. We're taught to accept other people despite different bodies, why should a naked body be different?

Either way, I've seen cops deal with crackheads who were out of their mind much more lightly than they did with this naked guy.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've seen cops deal with crackheads who were out of their mind much more lightly than they did with this naked guy.

I agree that America - in general - is WAY too uptight with nudity. However, even if I don't feel the same, it's just not acceptable in this society to run around nude at a public event - particularly when there are so many kids around as there were at Coachella.

Also, I'm not saying that the cops did everything right but what you can't see in the video is the fact that the guy was on PCP. It's very often much too easy for us to "Monday morning quarterback."

Last edited:

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Police officers love the chance at using the tasers.

They followed the proper escalation of force.

Officer presence
Soft Compliance techniques (Hands on)
Hard compliance techniques (Wrist locks and arm bars)
Taser
Pepper spray
Baton
Deadly force

You can tell he was jacked on something, he managed to reach for the projectiles and tried to tug them out. 99% of people just eat shit and twitch. That, and one ride will convince even the most angry drunks that they dont want that to happen again. The officer had to drive stun him multiple times, which is much less effective, but still very very painful.

Using tasers high on the escalation of force allows a much greater chance of a situation being resolved without any damage to any individual, officer or not. Pepper spray sucks, its less painful but lasts for hours. Baton damage can be permanent.

Until you have been on both sides of that situation, you cant understand the thought processes.

Ive never understood why some people have such an extreme aversion to tasing. It is a very temporary pain, and has no long lasting effects.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That dude was not going to cooperate no matter what the officers served up for him. This is when martial arts training can come in really handy... but the officer should have found who brought him to the festival and used them for mediation. If the naked wizard was on his own, then the officers should have used maybe better negotiating tactics. You need to have negotiation skills to deal with a disorderly and or drunken individual. Thankfully the naked wizard was not combative so the cops had a fairly easy situation on their hands. What sucks is the cops have the right to taser anyone whenever they feel that the individual is not cooperating... you don't necessarily need to be violent or combative at all. The rights of officers to use tasers is much stronger than the right of the citizens to not be tased i fear. Write your congressmen about the issue... I can't 'cause Virginia Fox is my rep.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That dude was not going to cooperate no matter what the officers served up for him. This is when martial arts training can come in really handy... but the officer should have found who brought him to the festival and used them for mediation. If the naked wizard was on his own, then the officers should have used maybe better negotiating tactics. You need to have negotiation skills to deal with a disorderly and or drunken individual. Thankfully the naked wizard was not combative so the cops had a fairly easy situation on their hands. What sucks is the cops have the right to taser anyone whenever they feel that the individual is not cooperating... you don't necessarily need to be violent or combative at all. The rights of officers to use tasers is much stronger than the right of the citizens to not be tased i fear. Write your congressmen about the issue... I can't 'cause Virginia Fox is my rep.

just seems like two of the cops could each grab an arm and handcuff the guy without all the theatrics for 20 minutes.

Really, one cop could have easily manhandled that guy.