Cops v. Dogs

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had to look up "Anchor Baby"...
Interesting that since you joined, 100% of your posts are in the political forum. Not even an introduction, just str8 into politics. This is usually one of the traits of a returning member.

B_Anchor_Baby

Just Browsing
Media
I had to look up "Anchor Baby"...
Interesting that since you joined, 100% of your posts are in the political forum. Not even an introduction, just str8 into politics. This is usually one of the traits of a returning member.
Sure, sure. I am returning. I'll admit it. I'll come clean. I've been posting on political forums for years; to the extent that I am an old pro on political forums, I am returning. I registered with this forum as it's a great resource of information relating to big dicks; which can be a curse. I just can't resist the political discourse that goes on, especially when I see that the forum liberals have bullied everyone else out. I'm sure you all report every single post a 'conservative' makes and the moderators strongly favor the paying members. I love a challenge.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's like the stinky vapors of Wyldgusechaz have returned to haunt us once more.

You may be on to something, VB. There is more than a whiff of goose-shit in A_B's posts. And I find it high-sterical that certain long-term posters here were deemed fit to "Ignore" within three or four innocuous posts.

One way or t'other, 2+2 does not equal 5: there's something missing about this particular n00b.