Corbin Bleu & Lucas Grabeel

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by xxxBoyBennyxxx, Aug 14, 2007.

1. xxxBoyBennyxxx

xxxBoyBennyxxx New Member

I just downloaded the High School Musical 2 soundtrack off iTunes...And much to my surprise...There's a duet between Ryan(Lucas Grabeel) and Chad(Corbin Bleu). Now, it's not a love song...:mad: BUT, it's a song that has a very clear double meaning(And I think it's about as close to a gay love song Disney's going to produce).

It's supposed to be about Ryan convincing Chad that he knows how to dance, while Chad would rather just play baseball. Uh-huh.

Here's what I got out of it: Chad is on the baseball team(masculine, straight). While Ryan, is trying to get him to start dancing(Feminine, gay). Chad is trying to convince himself he doesn't know how to dance and that he can't(He's trying to suppress his homosexual urges). While Ryan is trying to get him to try dancing(Just come out of the closet and put it in him already). By the end of it, Ryan winds up convincing Chad that he does indeed know how to dance, and is actually good at it(Chad finally accepts he's gay/bi).

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

But, the chorus has Ryan singing: "Slide home, you score, swingin' on the dance floor."

And then there's this little moment towards the end...

Ryan:
    Lean back
    Tuck it in
    Take a chance
    Swing it out
    Spin around
    Do the dance

Chad:
    I wanna play ball
    Not dancehall
    I'm makin' a triple
    Not a curtain call

Ryan:
    I can prove it to you
    You know it's true
    Cause I can swing it
    I can bring it
    To the diamond too

Chad:
    You're talkin' a lot
    Show me what you got

And the song ends with Chad saying "I wish I knew how to quit you."

(I made that last part up.)

BUT, more to the point. These two are both smoking hot. And with the fantasies now running through my head thanks to this song, I'm wondering if anyone's got anything on either of them??

(Personally, I think Lucas is hung like a bull on Enzyte, while Corbin is......Much less impressive-meaning small, maybe even tiny. And I think Lucas would be the top in that relationship...)

2. Hoffmeister012091

Hoffmeister012091 New Member

thats a great analyzation, but i doubt thats what the producers had n mind...but who knows!

3. cockfun26

cockfun26 New Member

Albums:
    I reckon you're right about Lucas - noticeable bulge all through the movie. There's just something about him I find so hot!!

4. TheFriarsDruggist

TheFriarsDruggist New Member

I was thinking the same thing about that song.

And I agree with you about both of them. They're both majorly hot.

As for sizes, I agree that Lucas is huge. There were moments in the first movie where it looked like he was carrying a young Burmese python in his pocket(I would guess he's in the range of 8-8.5").

There's something about Corbin that absolutely screams little dick to me. I don't know what it is. But I would wager he's in the range of 4"...Definitely less than 5. He's still sexy as hell though(And he looks like he's been working out a lot lately. In the most recent pic I saw of him he looked like he was getting really muscular:smile: ).

5. kannocanno

kannocanno New Member

6. xxxBoyBennyxxx

xxxBoyBennyxxx New Member

After watching High School Musical 2, I developed a theory. If you play a flute within 3 feet of Lucas Grabeel, a large cobra will slither out the top of his pants. I mean sweet Jesus...There were moments when it looked like he was carrying Sharpay's dog in there or something. Especially during that yoga handstand thing he did......Plus, he was in some kind of a swimsuit for like half the movie, which is hot because A. He's got nice legs, and B. An ass you could bounce a quarter off of.

7. handcuffsfan4

handcuffsfan4 Active Member

Albums:
    im not saying you are wrong about your analysis. but what makes dancing feminine? its just labeling shit. like baseball is masculine. haha. baseball is one of the most lazy sports out there.

8. engorged

engorged New Member

Albums:
    im gay but wot i dont get are gays who try to make out that everyone is gay..chill out guys...it is what it is..a movie for kids...seeking for double meaings allthetimejust makes you think too much....

9. hotchocolate

hotchocolate Member

10. Numbaoneplaya247

Numbaoneplaya247 New Member

OMG Lucas's dad lives down the street from me

11. SexyDick

SexyDick New Member

12. lucas grabeel fan

lucas grabeel fan New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted