Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
CB is on this seasons DWTS dancing with Karina Smirnoff (I think). He should make it into the final 3 if not win the whole show. If he shows bulge he'll be sure to get mucho vote. He's so damn sexy.

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
CB is on this seasons DWTS dancing with Karina Smirnoff (I think). He should make it into the final 3 if not win the whole show. If he shows bulge he'll be sure to get mucho vote. He's so damn sexy.

That's the same thing I said, he should do fairly well on here, this is made for him.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's the same thing I said, he should do fairly well on here, this is made for him.

I agree. His movie and Broadway history is full of dance experience so this should be right up his alley. Plus he's so darn charming. He has that sort of outgoing personality that DWTS likes so much. If he works hard I think he might just win.

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I agree. His movie and Broadway history is full of dance experience so this should be right up his alley. Plus he's so darn charming. He has that sort of outgoing personality that DWTS likes so much. If he works hard I think he might just win.

His fan base is going to grow from doing this show and hopefully we will be able to get a lot of shirtless shots and bulge shots as well, a lot of people are already saying he is a lock for the finals and the cast list just came out today.

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
For some reason, I was thinking he'd already been on DWTS.

He does look better with short hair (most guys do).

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Think I saw a bit of a bulge on Corbin during the Tango. Camera shots during critique weren't panned wide enough. So glad to see Maks though.

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
Think I saw a bit of a bulge on Corbin during the Tango. Camera shots during critique weren't panned wide enough. So glad to see Maks though.

YUP!! I saw that too! Corbin was wearing to the left and seemed rather plump tonight, fluffed a bit maybe or at least less restrained than usual.
Maybe a vote getting strategy...LOL!!!

And his ASS is incredible ALWAYS!!!

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Exactly QVee! It did look plumped and positioned left. I don't have DVR so I can't rewind but I'm sure there was bulge. And I thought he should have been using that as strategy from the get-go. lol.