Corbin Fisher - Tribute to Lucas

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say out of all of the CF guys Lucas still to me has one of the best butts they have ever gotten on that website, so plump and round and extremely fuckable. I always wished they would of paired him with a real Daddy type, kind of like a coach and jock combination and see a silver haired guy really just lay into Lucas' ass on a workout bench or on a kitchen table.

I am rather surprised none of the major studios have asked him to sign with them, or perhaps maybe he just was not interested in working outside of CF.

Reactions: fastrade

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can any of these play on the ipod or itunes or would I have to convert it to an mp3 format after I download it ?

hey, thanks fot your interest:smile:, but really can,t answer that one:rolleyes: ipod or itunes...not my domain, lol:frown1:

by the way great butt

Last edited:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey, thanks fot your interest:smile:, but really can,t answer that one:rolleyes: ipod or itunes...not my domain, lol:frown1:

by the way great butt

Oh thank you :redface: And yeah, out of all the models from that site Lucas has always been my favorite mainly because of his bum but also his goofy and playful nature.

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited: