Corbin Fisher Vids

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to get the movies that starred the sexy Lucas but none i come across are in the mpeg format or they are but unable to play on quicktime or itunes. I would be forever grateful if I could find any Lucas vids in this format but its very unlikely it seems.

To the OP though, one of the videos I loved was when Lucas got fucked by this really fit black guy and another one where he really got into shagging this model's butt while he is laying face down on the bed. Like, REALLY was thrusting into him and really working it hard and fast.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How long has Dawson been on there? He outlived most of the others...three years now, I think?

Now that you mention it, Dawson appears to be the longest serving model on there, and that by no means is putting him down as if you see his latest pics he did for Aussie magazine DNA a while back he is still ripped and cut as anything so it makes sense that the studio would want to keep him around and maybe as an 'exclusive' there he is getting a lot more money than the others.

Makes me wonder though why Lucas left since I always thought he was the more popular of the two and would of made a much better choice to be 'the face' of the company.

Reactions: Keith Cockerham

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wondered about that, too. Lucas could have been the new face for Corbin, but I was wondering why he left? To pursue other careers? **shrugs**