elusivehoney06

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, I'm currently obsessed with William from Corbin Fisher. His cock is so sexy especially when it's inside a man's ass (love it when he's fucking someone from behind and his cock looks muscular)

Is there anyone here able to share his compilation? Here's a link but only available to premium users :( :( :(

Download Crush William
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=cUADLfbt7d-PZjK56oz5xZorrhqeaTD_nBFoiw2mkpQ

william1x.jpg

D

deleted6545461

can we get the uncompressed please? I can give you a sharing link to host through my Google Drive
Sure but just to be super clear, the original version of this file was compressed using AVC/H.264.

Tech-talk is spoilered below. Please scroll on if you don't care about bitrates.

I just re-encoded it to get the file from 3.8 GB in size and a bitrate of 6 Mb/s at 30 fps to about half the size at 1.9 GB and half the bitrate at 3 Mb/s @ 30 fps, also H.264 encoded. I picked that size/bitrate to get the file shareable on WeTransfer.

The original file is big because it's 1.5 hrs long; it looks fine but not amazing. I don't think it was very carefully encoded, and 6Mbps AVC isn't super high quality for 1080p. There's not going to be a massive difference in the visual quality between the two bitrates in the two files when they're playing.

If you want something that looks subjectively better and is smaller, I can play with deblocking/de-noising the 6 Mb/s version in Topaz and re-encoding it using HEVC, assuming that your chosen player is relatively recent and can decode HEVC/x265.

Reactions: dariyaloseva4

Cfjesse

Cherished Member
Media
Hi guys, I'm currently obsessed with William from Corbin Fisher. His cock is so sexy especially when it's inside a man's ass (love it when he's fucking someone from behind and his cock looks muscular)

Is there anyone here able to share his compilation? Here's a link but only available to premium users :( :( :(

Download Crush William
https://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=cUADLfbt7d-PZjK56oz5xZorrhqeaTD_nBFoiw2mkpQ

william1x.jpg
He is so hot. Anyone have his socials or work outside of corbin fisher

Reactions: Care2990
D

deleted6545461

Not unless you have credentials for a private server.