Corbin Fisher

doesntmatter5

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I understand and agree with your point but for some people it does matter and their not necessarily wrong for feeling that way.
Yep. It matters
Part of my fantasy of watching CF is to watch straight men getting fucked (and apparently liking it)

johntennis69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idk why, but I completely missed Daniel's bottoming phase...holy shit, I didn't know what I was missing! I watched some video today and man was he a beautiful, manly, vocal and submissive bottom that could take a pounding. I loved the way he would egg his tops on and his facial expressions and moans were fantastic to me. Plus he's hella hot and just seemed like someone who liked/excelled at gay sex. I would love to make him my little bottom bitch.

Daniel.jpeg

Daniel 3.jpeg

Daniel 2.jpeg

Daniel 4.jpeg

Daniel 7.jpeg

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking of Josh, I do like his threesome scenes! I don't know why, but I just love them! There is one near the end where after the threesome sex was over, Josh laid his head on Cain's massive chest and wraps his arm around him, exhausted. I always thought that moment was cute and hot. I thought it was the perfect way to end a scene.

madanx2x

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking of Josh, I do like his threesome scenes! I don't know why, but I just love them! There is one near the end where after the threesome sex was over, Josh laid his head on Cain's massive chest and wraps his arm around him, exhausted. I always thought that moment was cute and hot. I thought it was the perfect way to end a scene.
Which threesome scene is that?

johntennis69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My go-to scene today was "Elian Breaks Kyler". This one is top five for me. I love both Elian and Kyler anyway, but the combination of Elian's verbal dominance and Kyler's submissiveness really gets me. Elian's "I'm gonna fuck you hard, ok?" and "Just take it. Take it. Take it like a man" during the first doggy portion make me bust super easy. Same goes for the second doggy portion when Elian grabs Kyler by the balls to make sure he doesn't pull away. Unbelievably sexy!

I need to re-watch "Kyler's Cubano" too as that's another great one featuring both of them (plus Roman)!

Kyler Elian.jpeg

Kyler Elian 2.jpeg

Kyler Elian 3.jpeg

Kyler Elian 4.jpeg

Kyler Elian 5.jpeg

JayceeReid

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My go-to scene today was "Elian Breaks Kyler". This one is top five for me. I love both Elian and Kyler anyway, but the combination of Elian's verbal dominance and Kyler's submissiveness really gets me. Elian's "I'm gonna fuck you hard, ok?" and "Just take it. Take it. Take it like a man" during the first doggy portion make me bust super easy. Same goes for the second doggy portion when Elian grabs Kyler by the balls to make sure he doesn't pull away. Unbelievably sexy!

I need to re-watch "Kyler's Cubano" too as that's another great one featuring both of them (plus Roman)!

View attachment 70333341
View attachment 70333361
View attachment 70333371
View attachment 70333391
View attachment 70333401
I think this is one my all time fave CF scenes also. ❤

Reactions: johntennis69