Corbin Fisher

Geri551

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
pretty sure I clarified this on page 82, or 83. ;)

Again, why the awkwardness? Please just say it again as far as I can see you posted a photo with the name scribbled out and then referenced an account which he doesn't post on.
Not being difficult, maybe I am just stupid and missed it but since you are happy to share, please repost the account name.
Thank you.

sam b

Expert Member
Media
Charlottesville (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again, why the awkwardness? Please just say it again as far as I can see you posted a photo with the name scribbled out and then referenced an account which he doesn't post on.
Not being difficult, maybe I am just stupid and missed it but since you are happy to share, please repost the account name.
Thank you.
I will not post his personal account. I posted the pictures, to give an update. as mentioned by another user, he tends to block and make his profile private when “random” ppl add him. Sorry.

Geri551

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will not post his personal account. I posted the pictures, to give an update. as mentioned by another user, he tends to block and make his profile private when “random” ppl add him. Sorry.

I can respect that of course but I think you should also do the honourable thing in the circumstances and respect his privacy altogether and stop posting images and information from his personal account, which simply fuels the interest in his personal profile.

Most of us would not have known about the account had you decided not to post the personal information in the first place.

Reactions: axelhonnie

sam b

Expert Member
Media
Charlottesville (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can respect that of course but I think you should also do the honourable thing in the circumstances and respect his privacy altogether and stop posting images and information from his personal account, which simply fuels the interest in his personal profile.

Most of us would not have known about the account had you decided not to post the personal information in the first place.
I have not posted any as you call it, personal information. I posted pictures of a former CF model, that other users have also done. not sure why you are singling me out, probs bc you really want to know his personal information and I won't say it, but still.
you asked I post his info, and now are saying I shouldn't post anything at all... see the hypocrisy here?

Reactions: labalf

axelhonnie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have not posted any as you call it, personal information. I posted pictures of a former CF model, that other users have also done. not sure why you are singling me out, probs bc you really want to know his personal information and I won't say it, but still.
you asked I post his info, and now are saying I shouldn't post anything at all... see the hypocrisy here?
I think he means "Ignorance is Bliss" or "Don't open Pandora Box" or whatever the fuck those smart sayings means. Honestly, you could've just cropped his image and posted just the image like most users have done before instead of his scribbled IG account. Tbh, you kinda brought tht on yourself, no offense.

But the Geri555 knows his IG now, so can we please just go back to posting hot pics/vids now.

axelhonnie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wonder what happened to Ethan (the most recent one) he was hot
His scenes were prob shot before the pandemic. Usually the header picture on CF site is a good indication of scene pairings. They released his scene with just two guys, but I'm guessing he shot guy-on-guy scenes with other models too. I have a hunch he shot a scene with Dane.

calvinswift017

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His scenes were prob shot before the pandemic. Usually the header picture on CF site is a good indication of scene pairings. They released his scene with just two guys, but I'm guessing he shot guy-on-guy scenes with other models too. I have a hunch he shot a scene with Dane.
I hope so, I would love to see him bottom. I wonder if he's got an insta or onlyfans

ageing badly and getting into legal trouble: Andrew Rasmus (cf’s Dawson)
So sad what's happened to him. Unfortunately it happens to a lot of adult actors/models, they start off getting a large amount of praise, being told they're beautiful & they get caught up in the "fame" & get into drugs & alcohol addiction & try to fill the void once their looks start to fade.

Reactions: bigboaster

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response