1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Most liked posts in thread: Corbin Reinhardt ( Tfil Youtuber)

1. TaylorFedds

TaylorFedds Expert Member

From a older TFIL video

Attached Files:

2. ARTPOPsickle

ARTPOPsickle Cherished Member

043D3B33-B5EF-41EA-B257-57058FF9E9CE.png F9B79DDD-4C5C-4D78-8D55-ED9949B450DA.png 165DA08A-EA0F-4223-802D-E772EF5ED44C.png 90650ED3-5399-4319-AF0A-78E01A3DACB4.png Wow Corbin’s dong flopping around in his trunks is so good! and HOLY SHIT I’ve always thought he had a nice juicy ass but WOW WHEN HE TURNS TO THE SIDE IT IS SO MUCH BIGGER AND JUICIER THAN I THOUGHT! Would love to motorboat them cheeks and work that fuzzy tight hole.

And the night vision pics are from TFIL’s overnight on the Queen Mary part 2 from just the other day. The camera guy filming that pussy as he is climbing the stairs/ladder deserves an award. You can see where his hole would be.

P.S. He is in the green/teal and black trunks on the left in the video. Sorry I had to use some editing to try to brighten it up a bit to get a better look at his meat.

(Hope these uploads work still trying to figure out how to create posts that include images, gifs, and videos on here)

Don Diva and gpena85 like this.
  3. ARTPOPsickle

B3A7187F-C147-49F1-A670-1DF714DAFF20.jpeg
    This image is impossible for me to look at with his sexy ass chest hair, beard, and warm wet tongue and not picture trading bj’s and rim jobs with this amazing beautiful human being inside and out. I mean I just can’t help but picture getting to decorate that face and chest with a warm white drizzle lol

gpena85 and Don Diva like this.
  4. ARTPOPsickle

Sorry if this first post in this new thread isn’t laid out in the most beautiful way...”it’s my first time”. So in a way Corbin popped my cherry haha

Bdjeowkdv likes this.
  5. open189

open189 Expert Member

In one of the videos they tried to contact the spirit with a hymn and you can see him doing it well. like a little fun fact

6. ARTPOPsickle

Thanks for sharing! Poor Corbin and his eye :(. Oh well makes him look like a badass. And his dick looks pretty decent too. Seems like he is circumcised as well.

I don’t know what it is about him but he just gives off this sweet caring energy in the videos but also is a goofball and likes to have fun…oh and clearly enjoys a bit of danger. All of that combined with that phat ass and sexy smile just makes me crazy.

And that big juicy ass is one I could have sit right down on my face all night long. Bet he has one of those fuzzy asses and a fairly hairy hole but the hole is fuckin pink, tight, and warm as fuck that feels amazing when they are ridin’.

And when Corey hits on him jokingly…part of me likes to think there is some truth to that. That if Corey could suck that dick without making things weird, without his friends finding out, and without any consequences or issues afterwards. I think he would be slamming himself down to the base any chance he got haha.

Corey just gives me I’m straight but I would def trade bj’s and take turn railing each other’s asses with another attractive dude. Not that you have to be gay to be a dancer but he did grow up in dance classes and that’s like the least “I may be a bit bu curious” thing about him.

There is plenty of other things about him that makes me think he has used those DLS for S’n some D’s a time or 10 before. Plus I’m pretty sure he was a dancer boy because his mom owned a dance studio or something.

7. Don Diva

Don Diva Cherished Member

His gf is one lucky person . If he was single the lengths I would go to just touch his dick and feel his warm tongue inside of my hole... ughh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice