Corderoys?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by KinkGuy, Aug 24, 2005.

1. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Cords tend to "conform" to what they surround. Buy more! The more worn they get, the better they are. :evilgrin:

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Send pics.

No, wait a sec. That depends on how old "Bigteen" is?

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

What a picturesque way to describe cords, KinkGuy. The surroundings can be both front and back, too. Whether encasing a bubble butt or a large front bulge they generally emphasize what they're portraying. :evilgrin:

4. mrsparkle

mrsparkle Member

Albums:
    You betcha' cords accentuate the bulge factor. My ex-wife was wild about the bulge I'd sport when wearing cords. In fact, I had a well-worn blue pair like bigteen described. I miss those.

5. a_tad_tall

a_tad_tall New Member

I never bought cords, for the simple fact of the 'vwoop vwoop' sound they make. It would drive me insane to hear that all day!

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Sorry to hear she's an 'ex', mrsparkle. She sounds like a keeper to me, being wild about your bulge :evilgrin:

Luke

7. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    I had the same problem when wearing cords too man, I wore a pair for 1 day, never again....but they did show off quite a nice bulge.
    [post=338506]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I wore cords for years and never noticed any noise. If you'd walk like a man while wearing them, I don't think you would either! :eyes:

8. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like to wear cords too. I have found that that camel or tan color shows you package off real good.

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My thighs rub when I walk.
    Advantage: I can throw static jolts across the room from me.
    Disadvantage: corduroys wear out quickly from the friction just below the crotch.

10. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

I was in high school in the late 50s (NINEteen fifties, not EIGHTten fifties, in case anybody is wondering.)

Anyway, this was a small town in a backward corner of the state, and the pants that cool dudes wore were white cords (so easy to keep clean...). They were warm in winter, and they did let me show my left-hung dick a bit, although at the time I was sorta embarrassed.

I was lucky because I had a 31-inch waist (then!) so my pants weren't too baggy, which helped my "show." The white cords weren't as flattering on my beefier classmates, many of whom had huge dicks but didn't show in the fuller pants.

This was one time when a skinny guy like me felt I had something over the hunks, some of whom don't look so hot at high-school reunions.

11. grnman

grnman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Ah, yes Cords. I have several pairs, very comfortable and more conforming.

Levis makes some cool low-rise cords for guys, called "skinnier." They are a two button fly, and boot cut. A bit snug in th ethighs, but i like them. And yes, i do tend to show more; however, the colors are not too revealing. Levis, also made some called "tough guy" for a while. A nice cut, but man are those quuite revealing. I am a bit shy about wearing them.

And, for a while Levis made some really cool low rise cords, with a one button fly. But, these are really low rise, which is fine with me. They are a nice fit too, but they can be pretty revealing.

Anyway, cords a cool to me.

Jack

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for all the Cords information, grnman. As usual you've proven to be our authority on men's wear. Wouldn't you agree that the lower the rise the more conforming, hence revealing, the pants? Do you detect any difference in the amount of revealation between the one button and two button flies? Do you wear the same kind of underwear with both and position your 'stuff' similarly? Thanks.

Luke

13. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Hey, didn't think people would know about Cords here, haha.

Normally I don't show much of a bulge because I'm not all that big flaccid, but with my pair of tan Cords I feel like a king, lol. I've gotten some cool looks while wearing them, in fact, I can't wait for it to get a bit cooler !!

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Go for it, Kid, and thanks for your testimony.

Luke

15. Max

Max New Member

As a student I wore cords most of the time, but I have hardly worn them since.

They weren't really a good idea; for some reason the regular Marks and Sparks corduroys most of us wore did not have a very robust zip on them and several times an over-enthusiastic erection (or just pressure over time) was enough to destroy them. As I think I have mentioned before, after a particularly embarrassing episode my landlady sewed extra strong zips on all my trousers for me.

As for the bulge, I didn't really notice it being worse than with other casual trousers. Heavier cloth, darker colours and fuller cut pleated front smart trousers are more comfortable and less revealing.

16. lellelind

lellelind Member

Yes, corderoys are bulge enhancers. Corderoys reveal more than they hide.
    Any bulge becomes bigger in corderoys, thats why I never wear them.

17. grnman

grnman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Your welcome luke.

Well, I would say that lower rise means that there is less area from the inseam to the waistband, so generally less crotch areI. The upshot is that your equipment has to be packed into a smaller area, so i tend to bulge out more or bulge to the side more.

As far as one button versus two button; in general the number of buttons usually correlates to the length of the fly and usually the length of the rise. Therefore, fewer buttons, so lower rise, etc.

I usually wear square cut boxer briefs which are low rise too. I like those which have a vertical fly; Calvin Klien makes some nice styles like that. And, as far as positioning it depends on whether I am ok with my cock bulging out to the side, which is usually very obvious, or i wish to be more discrete. In that case I sort of fold it over in my underwear and the bulge is more aligned with my fly, but kind of "sticking out" more if you know what i mean.

Ok, everyone enjoy their cords, I certainly do.

Jack

Thanks for all the Cords information, grnman. As usual you've proven to be our authority on men's wear. Wouldn't you agree that the lower the rise the more conforming, hence revealing, the pants? Do you detect any difference in the amount of revealation between the one button and two button flies? Do you wear the same kind of underwear with both and position your 'stuff' similarly? Thanks.

Luke
    [post=339561]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

18. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

Cords bring back some good memories. Wish they would come back in style, especially the way they were made years ago by Levis.

My chem lab partner in high school was the QB of the football team. He was pretty effin hot but homophobic as shit. He had a pair of cream colored ones that left nothing to the imagination - front and back. Nicest bubble butt on earth and several inches of hot soft sausage visible up front. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

19. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Levi 501's....the fit is great, plus do not have to worry about getting caught in a zipper. Usually leave one button undone, easier to get started when have to.

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted