Corderoys?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Funny... my favorite pants to see my gay friend wearing are his black cords...

In other news it is proven that cords with the lines running down, lower the sperm count of a guy. So now they make ones that run horizontally

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of you that like cords, I found this old thread instead of starting a new one.

Costco has Calvin Klein corduroy jeans for $22 per pair. I bought dark green, khaki tan, and bone (light tan). They are dressy enough for work, yet casual enough to never feel overdressed. At $40 per pair, I like the fit of the Levis better, but the CKs are comfortable and a great deal. Regular corduroy pants look old-mannish, but the jeans are youthful. Costco sells out quickly, so don't miss out.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember the "Zepplin" Cords from the early 80's. There was a guy in one of my classes in high school that must have had several pair, cause that's what he wore most of the time, and he filled them out magnificantly, beautifully full buldge and bubble butt. He sat across from me and I had a great view of him all year long.

I still have a pair of them, and someday, I hope to be able to wear them again. I think they are 31's and more than likely a little short for me.

Wish I could find some that fit the same way.

Craig