Core1eone Of

dionysis11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Angelo is a scammer - DO NOT TRUST HIM. I have been supporting him for months, following him on IG and messaging with him pretty often. So often that he messaged me telling me that he has two videos that I would like, for $150. We chatted on snapchat for three days trying to figure out how to make the transaction happen. He said he doesn't use Paypal or Venmo bc they "Bug out" on him. So I downloaded the Cash app, per his request, and the money wouldn't send to him. Fishy. Why would we have so many problems sending money??? I quickly learned why. I read that Angelo is a scammer but genuinely thought from our constant back and forth and history, that he wouldn't do that to me. I finally sent half of the promised amount via paypal, with the agreement that he would send the video afterwards, then I would send the rest of the cash. He claimed he never received the money. I sent him an email receipt from paypal and a screenshot proving it legitimately went through, and he called me a scammer lol. Angelo has since blocked me on IG and snapchat and I am out money. Spread the word that Angelo's scammer reputation is deserved and to not do business with him. There are plenty other stand up guys who keep up their end of the bargain.