Corey Haim (back in the day 1980's) Hung?

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He def was a cutie back in the 80s/early 90s,but now he resembles a big turd! :confused:
But im guessing he gave up that cute little ass plenty for some drugs,
hey, Corey i have something for u bend over bitch lol

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
Never thought of either Corey as being hung, but definitely hagged out from all of the substance abuse problems they have had over the years. Went the way of most kid stars--washed up at a relatively young age and no way back into the business due to typecasting.

In those pictures, Corey Haim definitely has a cute, fuckable big butt though.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
coreys%20copy.jpg

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
I believe in giving people a chance to rebound after the hell they are put through as a child actor. I would give Cory Haim the time of day and let him give me a blowjob if he wanted to. He is still good looking and still has a very nice ass and he is one very nice person. I have met him on several occasions and he is a great guy too.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe in giving people a chance to rebound after the hell they are put through as a child actor. I would give Cory Haim the time of day and let him give me a blowjob if he wanted to. He is still good looking and still has a very nice ass and he is one very nice person. I have met him on several occasions and he is a great guy too.

Exactly. I think Corey probably has excellent oral skills and would gladly give him access to my dick. I know he needs money, so I'd give him a $20.

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What a shame. I was kinda hoping he would come back as an actor. He WAS very HOT back in the 80's. Watching his movies got me excited. Don't care if he was hung or not, he definitely got my attention. Rest in Peace Corey.