Corey Haim found dead

hard2swallow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I heard that this morning too... He now parties in the Viper Room in the sky with River Phoenix, Brad Renfro and all the rest. (Define irony: standing in front of Kurt Cobain while he dedicates a song to River Phoenix.)

Man, I would hate to be a walking (or dead) cliche. I've had lots of problems in my life, and I take a sadistic joy in proving people wrong and defying expectations.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason this makes me so very sad. He tried so many times to get clean and away from drugs. Just couldn't beat the demon. Hope he's finally at peace.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The ironic thing was that he was suppose to be Chris Chambers in Stand By Me, but the rest they said history. How ironic.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How very sad. After all the rehab and problems he suffered from drug related issues you would think that would be enough; you just never know.

Poor old Corey. :( I heard he had struggled with problems for a while. Didn't he appear in a show about it with Corey Feldman a while ago?

It's a real shame when this sort of thing happens. Dunno what's going on lately, seems to be a lot of tragedies all at once...

Corey Feldman seems pretty stable, JJ - married with kids and stuff isnt he?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's a real shame when this sort of thing happens. Dunno what's going on lately, seems to be a lot of tragedies all at once...

Coke, heroin, amphetimines, Xanax, painkillers, Ritalin, sleeping pills, and booze...and usually a combination of the above. That is whats going on lately.

S

superbot

When do people in the entertainment industry EVER learn? You take drugs and this what happens,its simple!!! Victims they're not!...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ironically, this sort of thing has been happening since our grandparents started hearing unexpected deaths with Hollywood celebrities on the radio. Let's put in our grandpa or grandma's shoes with their old fashioned radio knobs. With the internet, anything is possible via satellite. Sadly, this was nothing new: technology wise or not. There is an old saying: The more things change, the more they stay the same.