Corey - His First Huge Cock

Biggusdickus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Jul 1, 2006
Posts
56
Media
0
Likes
99
Points
438
Location
St Albans, Herts
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
Does anyone else find this guy incredibly hot? I think his cock is perfect :eek:. Corey is the pale guy btw

His First Huge Cock - refresh this page and it loads different videos each time, a lot of them are Corey :)


I love his cock so much.

I wished he starred in more porn and ideally solo shoots!

His cock is so thick and heavy looking with a pronounced ridge running alongs its length.

A real throat filler.

Does anyone know of any non HFHC sites he has bee on?
 
hey guys he is also featured on badpuppy.com but i don't think he has his own website. but i would also like to say how he has an awesome cock and he is so hot!
 
This guy lives in my city and I crossed him once in the street! He also goes at the same gym as my friend! I think I can get to know him!!!