Coripa Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hung, Dec 30, 2011.

1. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    A user report. Many years ago I was involved in a research project for They Fit Condoms. You may recall that they had 55 sizes. I received an abundance of condoms for my efforts in the research project. Well, for some reason the They Fit were taken off of the U. S. A. market.

Recently I learned of the Coripa Condom. I ordered a six pack to conduct a field test. I procured size 68 R. When I used They Fit I used 21 G. A new sizing system is employed by the Coripa Company. They have a template that you use to measure your penis and then you order your size.

The field test was executed two mornings ago. They have just as much pleasure as the former "They Fit" Contom. They are made in Malaysia and they are constructed of natural latex. The six pack I received had an expiration date of 2015/02. Thus a volume user can be assured that any size order will remain useful for many years.

I received the package it was mailed in Canada. The firm I ordered the Coripa Condoms does business in the U. S. A. It is known as:

Condomania Online | Condoms by Size

You can click on the "Brand" tag and then scroll down to "Coripa." This product is effective in allowing pleasure and the size ranges allow everyone to obtain proper birth control as well as prevention of diseases.

Certainly a must have for any male who desires pleasurable sex as well as protection for all the right reasons.

I would recommend that everyone try this product for a "test drive."

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I should not have been so self centered. I just re-read the package. I looked up:

coripa.com

and found out that you can also acquire these fine condoms at this source:

Coripa Condoms: Buy your CUSTOM FIT condom

This site allows my British Friends to acquire these condoms using pounds.

Draft saved Draft deleted