Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wanted to know who else is having this issue lol
I gained about 10lbs as I went from 136lbs to 146lbs and my belly suffered the most I guess. Pictures as prove are in my profile :p So how much did you gain, which body part suffered most and of course some prove ;)

Reactions: neutrno

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was hoping to loose weight, as I'm eating less, and the company cafeteria and restaurants are out of my life while sequestered at home. Although the gym has been closed, I've been doing some heavy landscaping work, and actually gained a bit of lean arm size. (I'm pushing 60, so that's not something my body wants to do anymore.) In desperation, with no fitness equipment at home, I converted some of my surplus building materials into a pair of cast concrete dumbbells. (As I'm almost done landscaping, concrete barbell weights and a bench may be next.) I've also been trying to walk too, at least 5 miles on weekends. And, with the bars closed, I figured that would help too. Unfortunately, I seem to be gaining visceral fat... I guess my body senses the crisis, and wants to store as much reserves as possible. Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that there is plenty of beer at home, which strangely the supermarkets never run out of, even when they had no food, toilet paper, bleach, soap, milk, eggs, etc.

Reactions: MickeyLee

StormbornKhaleesi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think I've only gained maybe 5 pounds? Mostly just from not being as active the last couple of months. I work in a bakery, so I would be mindlessly picking at cookies and cakes whenever I'd feel hungry. If anything, it's been good to be away for a couple of months because so much sugar has been cut from my diet :joy:

roundboy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I've only gained maybe 5 pounds? Mostly just from not being as active the last couple of months. I work in a bakery, so I would be mindlessly picking at cookies and cakes whenever I'd feel hungry. If anything, it's been good to be away for a couple of months because so much sugar has been cut from my diet :joy:
I wouldn’t been able to control myself lol gaining 5 pounds is manageable don’t you think?

Reactions: StormbornKhaleesi

roundboy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I weigh the same which is disappointing as I have taken up running and am running 4-6 miles a day, and no surprising as I have taken up daily drink and and drinking 4-6 glasses of wine a day :laughing::weary_face::sob:
Well at least you are compensation the extra calories you take in

Reactions: Sweetlysad

WidgeonSF

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve stayed the same. I have a home gym and still go to work everyday. Eating and drinking the same as before. Other than having to wear a mask to get into my office at my workplace, and far less traffic getting there, my life really has not changed. 05C6C9CF-F9BB-438B-9744-58149783D9DF.jpeg

D

deleted848353

Ha, luck. It gives with one hand and takes away with the other! I injured my back again, the first week of lockdown and can’t get it fixed until my physio’s practice reopens. 7 weeks waiting so far.
Oh no hope you can get some sort of relief. I'm waiting on the physio department at my local hospital to be allowed to do more then phone appointments as I have bad hips so I feel ur pain even more so that I use to have serious back pain til I had more treatment to relieve the pain

Reactions: TallBigGuy
D

deleted848353

Thanks I’m getting a little bit of relief to tide me over. Docs prescribed some pain relief a couple of weeks ago that I am no longer on (trying something else now). The side effects were that I went a bit away with the fairies and did some interesting things. One was finding out I had created an account on a forum for “Big Willies” the week before. Glad I did tho as I found this place is full of awesome people!:p

I hope you get your hip issues resolved shortly.:emoji_fingers_crossed:
I'm hoping so too been told what causes it

Reactions: TallBigGuy

chachtastic

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I need to visit this bakery ;)

Reactions: StormbornKhaleesi