go figure

and forget anout what hes supposed to hasve dfone

we dont know

theworst buggers/havent been caughtyet huh

ps
old lpsg
wont hold y0ou to pt

'photo,or it neverrr happened hsaha
"Pix or it didnt happen" dosent work on me. There where recordings of me made, by force. The internet can kiss my ass, I dont live for clicks and likes. If your hitting on me do in private. Ill fuck someone in public but be decent if your flirting. Lol.

Masks are worn in Japan when people are sick to respect others. In America people dont wear masks because they're person liberties and no one quarantined. How was or is it in Auckland

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Pix or it didnt happen" dosent work on me. There where recordings of me made, by force. The internet can kiss my ass, I dont live for clicks and likes. If your hitting on me do in private. Ill fuck someone in public but be decent if your flirting. Lol.

Masks are worn in Japan when people are sick to respect others. In America people dont wear masks because they're person liberties and no one quarantined. How was or is it in Auckland
smile
cant help thinking
whern p[sg and life began
folk in those dsays communicated freely/had fun
feel society isso suppresed now/no one wants t put a foot wrong
kids are suppresed/killed even
aduults,very sick

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Journals under fire at COVID hearing

US politicians sparred yesterday in the latest of a series of public hearings, notionally about the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, that have highlighted the polarization of US politics. Science editor-in-chief Holden Thorp was in the hot seat as Republicans alleged that government scientists unduly influenced the editors of scientific journals and that, in turn, those publications suppressed the lab-leak hypothesis. Democrats lambasted their Republican colleagues for making such accusations without adequate evidence and for undermining trust in science.
Nature | 5 min read

related duh
sayin minimal mebeee usa edu.
but
ature briefing keeing,a eormer ww .... a,ive

ta nb

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Journals under fire at COVID hearing

US politicians sparred yesterday in the latest of a series of public hearings, notionally about the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, that have highlighted the polarization of US politics. Science editor-in-chief Holden Thorp was in the hot seat as Republicans alleged that government scientists unduly influenced the editors of scientific journals and that, in turn, those publications suppressed the lab-leak hypothesis. Democrats lambasted their Republican colleagues for making such accusations without adequate evidence and for undermining trust in science.
Nature | 5 min read

related duh
sayin minimal mebeee usa edu.
but
ature briefing keeing,a eormer ww .... a,ive

ta nb
Its really not fair if your not in America to judge the way things are done... Im kidding we are a fucked up place. We may not have started the out brake but we are keeping it alive and mutating. We produce what feels like a million zombie movies and never learn from them. Insert Fast and Furious and statics on auto deaths joke.