Corporal punishment - the dreaded cane

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I was lucky there. my mom went to the school and threatened everyone with legal action if they ever laid a hand on me again after I got a mild paddling in grade school.

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Hummm! Corporal Punishment or Not.

First grade: Nun takes out ruler and strikes out stretched hand three times, quick and sharp. Don't mess with the nuns.

Childhood: Dad whips out belt and wollops offender on naked butt, until little girl get's scared so badly at the very threat of the sound of leather against cloth she pees her pants, making the desire to "belt" her go away.

Teen Years: The silent treatment. Two can play that game. Very well.

Late Teen Years: Daddy's little girl is having sex! Slam 'er against the wall and call her a "God damn fucking slut and whore."

Early 20's: Married a man NOT like father. Happy.

Adulthood: Can count on one hand times have struck son. Mostly across face and well deserved. Son turned out pretty damn good. Probably won't marry woman like his mother.

More adulthood: Dad has mellowed. Little girl likes to say stuff to yank his chain, knowing he can't do shit about it.

Little girl grown has last laugh. She is only one to take care of dad in old age if mom dies first. Lucky for him, I'm not the asshole he was at my age.

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having just come back to the site after ages, I had forgotten I'd posted this one.

Thought I would revive it for some new views

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've recieved swats in the recent past(not canings) and I'm a senior in High School... and as far as getting caught or whatever, being cocky, that was never an issure for me... I just didnt give a fuck.

The school always put the heat on people like me, so why fight it? why not just give in?
(I came to that conclusion because of the people on this website)

And as far as picks go, you can browse my gallery(though I'm not being caned in any picks.:biggrin1: