Correct Measurement?

Krowax: You can never know. Maybe my ear lobes got bigger aswell.

Donk: [quote author=neworlnssteel link=board=health;num=1066816533;start=0#13 date=10/30/03 at 16:44:57]I also use a tape measure to measure. I don't know about the rest of you guys but remember that study that came out a few mos. ago claiming that you could tell the length of a guys penis from measureing from the tip of their thumb to the tip of their pinky? Well strangley that holds true for me. Both measure exactly. 9'. Does that apply to any of you?[/quote]

I seriously doubt that there is any correlation at all. In your case, it is pure coincidence. My thumb/pinky span is also 9", but that's 2" shorter than my penis. My hands are a pretty average size--they're a little big for my (short) height, but about average for a guy of average height--I wear a "medium" glove size. That means most guys have a hand-span of about 9", but most men do not have penises that are 9" or longer.

gigantikok: Well, for me if I really stretch my hands, it comes out to around 8.5. That's about an inch or so less than my penis length. Although it seems like kinda a coincidence, I don't think I have longer fingers than 95% of the world's population of men. I am sure there are many guys out there that have the same pinky/thumb span that only measure out to 5 or 6 inches in length.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
giagantikok I mean this as a compliment.  There is, I think, a photo shoot of you on one of the yahoo groups this week that makes your concern over the acuracy of your measurement techniques somewhat of a non-issue.
As a guy it takes a fair bit to impress me and all I can say is holy crap Im sure not about to question the inches.  
As competition you're pretty impressive.
If these are your pictures you are heavy hung, well proportioned and hairy in all the right spots.
If your personality parallels the physical, women have to consider you a hot property.
Pls no more about the possible overstatement of size

longtimelurker: [quote author=kurios link=board=health;num=1066816533;start=20#24 date=11/01/03 at 14:57:01]
As competition you're pretty impressive.
If these are your pictures you are heavy hung, well proportioned and hairy in all the right spots.
If your personality parallels the physical, women have to consider you a hot property.
[/quote]

I dunno, Gig - would you consider your personality to be hairy in all the right spots?  ;)

Anyway, thumb to pinky = 9" vs 8" true length.

I was actually told something similar when at school, and that was that if you pushed your middle finger down as far as it can go down your palm, the distance from the tip of where your finger reaches to the top of your middle finger when it is stretched back (i.e. palm visible) is your length. I remember it clearly as it was accurate at the time (6" at 13-14), but this measurement now only gives me 7".

buddy43610: thumb to index finger..9 inches, tip of middle finger to palm...7 inches, true erect size 6 inches.