Correct measuring?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Shadontay, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Shadontay

Shadontay New Member

I hope this is the right forum. I want to do it the scientific way, so as to compare accurately. I know you have to be standing up with penis parallel to floor and measure from the top without pressing into the bone. I notice most people push their pelvises forward, which makes sense, but I thought maybe that was cheating. The reason it's hard for me to decide is because every little bit you move your ass back, makes it smaller. Also with self-measurement you have to bend over to read it, so I usually thrust out my pelvis which means my knees are slightly bent.

Also, if I use soft tape measure to go with curve that goes up and right it adds .5". I put the tape directly up the middle so equal amounts of cock are visible on both sides. But when you hit the head, which is raised, that seems like it shouldn't count since the tape is going up instead of straight out.

Lastly, with girth I was told you should be standing the same way as in length measurements, but thrusting pelvis forward isn't an issue. I measured just below the head, mid-shaft, and at base. Now is base considered where your balls start, because otherwise it is hard to measure all the way to what I consider the "true base", where your penis is connected to your abdomen. I've measured both ways.

The only way to do the "true base" without cheating seems to be to pull your balls back as far as they'll go so you don't measure any of your sack in the equation. To make sure I was correct I waited for one of those days that was humid and over 100 degrees out, when my balls would be really hanging. That way is the most accurate as you're balls and/or scrotum will not get in the way.

After this you take the average of the three and that is your girth. I've also heard that the girth is around the fattest part. But that gives me a full extra inch, so I figure that is cheating also.

The reason I brought up the base of the penis is because i am a full inch bigger at what I call the "true base", than at where the balls would get in the way if they were hard, which is probably a little more than an inch from the "true base". I just want to make sure I'm not cheating. Though since I can see over an inch of cock before my abdomen I assume I'm not.

Sorry for the long post but I have severe OCD, if you couldn't tell.

2. Shadontay

Shadontay New Member

One last thing. When measuring girth there should obviously be no slack, but there should be no pressure either right? I mean I could choke the life out of it and get a smaller measurement.

I have the tendency to shortchange myself, or rather find it hard to believe my measurements so I always go for the lesser. I know it's weird. I wonder if I have Body Dysmorphia along with OCD. Any help to be as accurate as possible will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. My stretched flaccid length is greater than my erect length when pulled to point of severe discomfort. When I'm with a girl it looks considerably bigger. Any correlation or my imagination. Don't have girlfriend now to test my theory.

3. Pablo_guy

Pablo_guy New Member

Best if you can have someone else do the measurement for you. Stand straight up and get full hard and then put the tape at the base of your cock along the top and pull it straight out along the length so the person measuring can read the length to the very end of your head without running the tape along the curve of your glans. This should give you an accurate length measurement.

For cock girth measure around the middle with a snug fit but no pressure. It is also fun to take a measure of the distance around the ridge of your cock head. That can vary depending how hard you are since it will be more flared the harder you get.

Take all three measurements when flaccid, when hard and just before you are ready to shoot.

#3 Pablo_guy, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted