correct way of measuring penis size

SugarC

Just Browsing
Media
I don't agree with that article. The true measurement of the penis lenght is from the pelvic bone to the tip, mesured on the upside of the penis! The measuring device (ruler, measuring tape etc.) should be pushed into the pelvic bone... As far as it is possible without hurting yourself :smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find that cutting the penises off discarded lovers and measuring these flat on a table is quite accurate and effective. :shrug:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought it was good enough to know that if your partner gags on it while giving you oral sex, you're big....:redface:

Geez, now we've gone all technical....:biggrin1:

looney nob

Just Browsing
Media
i find if i push my arse against a wall, tie my cock to a car, get driver (note: must be a trustworthy friend) to drive slowly mine is about 65 kilometers an hour

to measure diameter use reverse gear

bigsausage

Just Browsing
Media
SugarC said:
I don't agree with that article. The true measurement of the penis lenght is from the pelvic bone to the tip, mesured on the upside of the penis! The measuring device (ruler, measuring tape etc.) should be pushed into the pelvic bone... As far as it is possible without hurting yourself :smile:
oh God :eek: is that how all you people measure your sausage? woah man...my sausage isn't big...its GIGANTIC sausage. God dam.. i need to change my forum name if what your saying is true.

do all surveys measure it your way?

bigsausage

Just Browsing
Media
yeah anyways...its wishful thinking how you people measure it from your ass crack. a REAL 7 inch dick is huge, however if you measure it from your ass than it would measure up to about 10 inches+ :eek: . surveys are really messed up since alot of people measure from their ass crack. the guniness book of world records is 13 inches long, it was not measured from his asscrack but from the top part ( the part were you hold your cock)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bigsausage said:
yeah anyways...its wishful thinking how you people measure it from your ass crack. a REAL 7 inch dick is huge, however if you measure it from your ass than it would measure up to about 10 inches+ :eek: . surveys are really messed up since alot of people measure from their ass crack. the guniness book of world records is 13 inches long, it was not measured from his asscrack but from the top part ( the part were you hold your cock)
Did they use a ruler?:confused:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SugarC said:

Penalty flag on this one, 15 yards, for flagrant misrepresentation of penis length for purposes of sex, no first down, loss of down. The league will review and address financial sanctions and future game suspensions for the first offense. Repeated incidents may incur substantial penalties to include ban from all future sexually related activities.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's the way I've always measured and I still come out with 9.4 everytime. I haven't grown since I turned 22.

I think right measurement is from side of cock with pressing to pubic bone , I think everybody measuring like that , penis is not only shaft and head, root + shaft + head... + I think nobody is honestly with their size , so digits means nothing most of time , so relative.