Corrected Downward Curve?

D_Josh Duhammer

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone here actually successfully corrected a downward curve? If so, what helped you accomplish this feat?

I have a pretty pronounced downward curve, and I been wanting to fix it for a very long time. I've tried some PE on and off now and again, but I haven't been able to really commit due to lack of evidence my curve was actually correctable.

wiser_dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone here actually successfully corrected a downward curve? If so, what helped you accomplish this feat?

I have a pretty pronounced downward curve, and I been wanting to fix it for a very long time. I've tried some PE on and off now and again, but I haven't been able to really commit due to lack of evidence my curve was actually correctable.

I used to have a downward curve and discovered that it was from tucking it downward to hide it (was more than a little shy when younger). After I started pointing it towards my navel, over time, it straightened out.

I think it was due to getting erections when young with the penis curved downward that caused my penis to take on that shape (not 100% sure).

As I stopped trying to hide it and just let it be natural, the downward curve went away.

spanishdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a leftward curve and used to hate it when younger, actually considered having surgery done. At the time, there were no guarantees so I never made my mind up.
Nowadays I have changed my mind completelly and actually love the curve. I find it very different and sexy and love people staring at it.
In my case, it was just a question of time to not be bothered about it... cheaper and safer ;)

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's nothing wrong with my cock, it works just find. I've done my research, I'm perfectly within "normal" parameters. However, that being said, I just want it to be straight.

It's always something. I'm totally straight (my cock anyway) but always wanted a curve. :mad:

I have a leftward curve ;)

Indeed you do and a very sexy one at that. :smile: