Correcting A Curve

DaKid23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey- i am wondering how and if there is a way to correct a curvature in my penis. When erect it doesnt point straight out. instead it points up with a slight curve adn the whole top portion where it curves is harder than normal feeling. should i try to straighten it or leave it be.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey- i am wondering how and if there is a way to correct a curvature in my penis. When erect it doesnt point straight out. instead it points up with a slight curve adn the whole top portion where it curves is harder than normal feeling. should i try to straighten it or leave it be.
Leave it be! Fuck girls from behind and they will love it!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its not worth the hell it would put you thru,nerve damage aside. Post a pic and I will bet every member would say that it's fine or even hot!

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Learn to use it to your advantage, because it's actually a plus, so long as you can penetrate without issue. While probably not the most desirable (I hear the nicest is upward), my downward curve has worked out great. It's just a case of going through the positions, because eventually you'll use it in such a way that it rubs something really nicely in her. Then you'll really be glad for it. Surgery is unsafe and could potentially shrink your cock or leave you with ED. It's not worth the risk.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The underwear we wear shapes our penis. Wearing very tight underwear and your penis in an upright position can create a curve. Try wearing loose Boxers and see what happens. Unless its some kind of injury or medical problem. This should help. This takes time. If you are feeling pain see a doctor. If everthing is ok . Try the boxers.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
The underwear we wear shapes our penis. Wearing very tight underwear and your penis in an upright position can create a curve. Try wearing loose Boxers and see what happens. Unless its some kind of injury or medical problem. This should help.
I'm not so sure of this D, how do we explain guys that have a slight left hand curve?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not so sure of this D, how do we explain guys that have a slight left hand curve?
look at it this way. If you put your Penis in a left position or wear it up in a curved postion it while hang in the way you position it when hard. Its good to switch postions and underwear for the health of the penis. Trust me on this one . I know. If its an injury or something medical thats another story.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
look at it this way. If you put your Penis in a left position or wear it up in a curved postion it while hang in the way you position it when hard. Its good to switch postions and underwear for the health of the penis. Trust me on this one . I know. If its an injury or something medical thats another story.
Well I knew about medical issues, but I'd think that the way a person masturbates might have some little effect as well.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I knew about medical issues, but I'd think that the way a person masturbates might have some little effect as well.
Thats true. It has an effect on the shape. As a younger man i wore the tight underwear and got a curve from it. I switched to Boxers and everything straightend out.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thats true. It has an effect on the shape. As a younger man i wore the tight underwear and got a curve from it. I switched to Boxers and everything straightend out.
I only say this because my friend has a curve and he only wore boxers.. he was a die-hard right hand masterbater though.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only say this because my friend has a curve and he only wore boxers.. he was a die-hard right hand masterbater though.
I could be many factors. If while jerking of he bends it. It will stay bent. Giving your penis a good workout to the left and right and up and down is the best way. There are many different things involved here. Its hard to say.

kingdong9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys, right handed men tend to curve slightly to the left and vice versa. think about it - every time you yank the boy out to take a piss with your right hand you are bending him if you grab him on the shaft, hence the slight lean to the left. I was told this by a surgeon who comes across this every day and how you wear him in the underwear dept also can have an effect. i am right handed and bend slightly to the left but you can use any bend to your advantage by adjusting how you position yourself for pumping a nice ass or pussy.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I could be many factors. If while jerking of he bends it. It will stay bent. Giving your penis a good workout to the left and right and up and down is the best way. There are many different things involved here. Its hard to say.
Yeah from what I remember his cock stood out, like it wouldn't fall to any one side but it had a slight curve when you would run your hand over one side.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah from what I remember his cock stood out, like it wouldn't fall to any one side but it had a slight curve when you would run your hand over one side.
Yes. Curves can be a good thing as long as its nothing medical and no pain involved. Mine is straight and points downword. Many women like curves.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yes. Curves can be a good thing as long as its nothing medical and no pain involved. Mine is straight and points downword. Many women like curves.
Yeah there was no pain involved and a girl did tell him that most girls like curves. Alas he was in the process of finding himself gay, but he doesn't have any negative views of it. It's just part of him.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
The answer is - you're lucky, man! It's the upward curve they all want. So just be happy with it.

I'm not convinced at all that underwear or masturbation have much to do with curves. But I do know that sometimes when I have a lot of sex, the curve in more pronounced than usual. Anyone else noticed this?

DaKid23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the upward curve is somewhat desireable? If thats so then it look like i may be kinda lucky? I wore tight underware when i was young and swtiched to boxers so i dont know why it has the curve. Now i just gotta get thicker :)

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard of guys that pump, correcting or loosing a curve?

Just a thought.