Correcting A Curve

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I let a Chinese guy fuck me once. He had a thin 6 incher that curved up dramatically. He fucked me soooooo good, I came without touching myself and it was a gangbuster - twice. I know that upward curve was the thing - more like one big thumb rubbing my prostate. I guess we all have out g spots. I curve up at 9X7 and that is good for gutteral sounds from the guys and girls.

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I looked at my penis carefully one night when I was 18 years old.
LOL. I noticed that my penis had a curve to the right and looked uneven. Which I believed had to do with masturbation techniques. I spent years trying to straighten it through jelging. The jelqing did help with the curve and made my penis looked more even/symetrical. Not only that, it a big thicker too.

don_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my penis curves downwards and to the left, i tried using my other hand to masterbate in an attempt to straighten it but i didn't really have much success. would prefer if it curved upwards

DaKid23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is the upward curve desireable? I assume because of the spots it hit, unlike a straight penis...

bancroft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is only guys who have it who dont want it:smile:

Have you tried the option of using penile extenders? These are supposed to work on the principles of traction and helps in correcting curvatures, even those caused by some plaque depositions.

Anyone have more news on this regard, please do contribute. People who have personally tried out this option to correct curvature are the right guys for this.