Correlation between cock size and intelligence?

alexx

1st Like
Media
The fact that a hung person can come up with the mere thought that there is any correlation between intelligence and dick size seems to contradict the thesis.

It does rather give some evidence of a correlation between dick size and ego.

No offence.

Reactions: deleted13731571

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
umm, since I'm a woman and my face is on my avatar, I assumed everyone knew I wasn't hung!!! Guess I can draw the logical inferences about you tho....

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 21 2004, 11:05 PM
Race has been discussed ad nauseum here and I'll never believe there's any significant difference. Dispite whatever theory/published findings may say, that's just my own opinion.

I think that may be a dangerous and irrational point of veiw to have Madam. Are you saying that despite any evidence to the contrary you will always beleive that the races are basically equal? Are you saying that any evidence to suggest that there is an inequality in the races will necessarily be faulty? Are you saying you won't even entertain such arguments regardless of whether or not they may be true?

Now I am in no way saying that I think that there exists some radical differences between the races. All I'm saying is that that shouldn't for a forgone conclusion that is indisputable. Nothing should be indisputable. It is very closed-minded to say that you'll "never believe" something no matter what anything says. All this reveals is that you have an attitude which suggests that you believe what you want to believe and not because you think its correct.

I think we all have to start thinking about things in a way that is conducive to really seeking the truth, not seeking what we want to be truth. The races being equal may be the truth, but that does not make it okay not to consider other veiwpoints, thats voluntary ignorance. If a position you hold is true than no matter how many differing viewpoints are presented that position will always reveal itself as truth as long as we use reason and logic.

Now i do think that you were simply saying that any study or finding that you may come across is probably bigotted and prejudice which is probably true. But we must refute arguments based on what they say and how accurate they are, not because they are simply put forth by someone who is thinking in an unfavorable way.

I'm not getting on you to attack you. I just want to prevent you from getting in your own way.
:D :D

glossopoiesis: hey.

at 15 i speak 8 languages and understand russian, greek, devanagari(hindi), some arabic and futhark alphabets.

i know this is a great gift and i am passionat about it.

i learn all i can about linguistic

and my cock is allready over 8 inches.

i think self esteem and worrieless are factors.
Maybe asking less questions about your self makes you ask more about otherthings. which after all is intelligence

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gottabigone, I was primarily stating that I wanted to discuss cock size as it relates to intelligence HERE on this thread, separate from race. Also, I just happen to not be interested in looking at differences in races posed by most of the studies I've read BECAUSE I feel they are faulty and prejudiced. If there are in fact differences, I don't care and therefore would not invest my time to research it further. That may very well be voluntary ignorance, in your view, but it is my right to invest my time in things I find worthwhile, and separating the races is not one of those things. I don't blindly dicsount the value of any opinion or survey I read, but I do carefully consider how much credibility I give it and why. So often I find people using one study or another to support an ugly viewpoint that I prefer to ignore such topics, as a general rule, simply to avoid putting ugly and erroneous information into my head. I don't think of myself as an ignorant or uninformed person, so I think your concern for my mental well being is a little unnecessary. AA taught me how to get out of my own way 11 years ago, now I am much freer to make choices for myself as to how I spend my time and energy.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glossopoiessis, that's amazing! What a tremendous accomplishment for one so young, I'm sure your hungry mind will take you far in life. I am also of the opinion that being inquisitive in one area does often cause a person to learn to ask questions about other things as well. What I was really getting at was an idea I had that being confident sexually might make it easier to learn about other things early in life when many people are feeling more insecurities, and I think you answered that question as well. I was hoping to hear from the hung guys about what their lives are like, what they've studied, were they "child prodigies" as I already know so many were. I was hoping not to get sidetracked as much as we have, but every conversation has value.

Here's one for you- what does your name mean? If you've already posted it before, I apologise.

BRMSTN69:
at 15 i speak 8 languages and understand russian, greek, devanagari(hindi), some arabic and futhark alphabets.

I'm impressed,and I think jonb has some pretty tough competion for "biggest brain on the board"

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jun 24 2004, 01:34 AM

I'm impressed,and I think jonb has some pretty tough competion for "biggest brain on the board"
Well, he still has no competition for the biggest words on the board. jonb has quite a penchant for the sesquipedalian.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not think penis size and intelligence have any sort of relation when it comes to heredity. This board may have a lot of members but it is no where close to being an adequate portion of the population to warrant that kind of assessment. A lot of the guys who are members here are also probably exaggerating their "stats" anyway so we probably have less "Big guys" on here than we think. If 3% of the population has a penis as long as 9" then there are still many men with 9" that are missing from this board.
If they does seem to be more intelligent people posting on this board, I think it has more to do with web access and/or interest. I'm guessing also that unintellgient people don't enjoy the kind of intellectual discourse found here.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very good point, Gottabigone. I'm sure the level of conversation would not be appealing to someone who felt they couldn't keep up. I still find it interesting that it is so often at that level to begin with, but perhaps I'm easily impressed. In truth, I would be fascinated to do a real survey of a larger sampling of men to see if there is anything to it under controlled circumstances, much better than self-reporting. It's just a theory of mine, but I do think there's reason enough to look further, maybe I will. Thanks to everyone for all the ideas and opinions shared, what a kool bunch of ppl are here.

Hapi Papi:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 18 2004, 06:30 PM
Okay, here's one that sure to start some controversy, but please read all of it before you respond. Some of the women and a few guys and I have several times mentioned to fact that lpsg seems to be well above the norm in intellectual gifts. I have been spending a lot of time thinking about what the possible reasons for this might be and here are a few of my thoughts.
Much of a young person's developmental years are spent in overcoming anxieties. While a hung guy has some anxieties of his own, they really don't compare in the trauma of facing feelings of inadequacy. Whether real or not, most men spend a good deal of time grappling with these ideas. If that was never an issue, would that leave a man more time to develop in different areas?
Is there a "hung gene" that would also account for other gifts?
Could it be that just the confidence that a guy has in being able to satisfy a lover makes him confident in other areas as well?
Or is it mostly that this type of forum attracts people with inquisitive minds and has nothing to do with size at all?
I am not suggesting that ONLY hung guys have above average intelligence, that would be stupid, but I am opening up for discussion the possibility that hung guys have less to overcome in development and therefore more time to spend on other things. What are your thoughts, or do you have other ideas as to why?
This site just happens to attract intelligent people. I doubt size has anything to do with it... there are plenty of hung and dumb guys out there... thing is they don't know how to use a computer to get here... and then there's me....

Hapi Papi: Ok now I have said before that jonb has two heads and two brains. Yes he's smart, but I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon and say he's the smartest. Jonny, to let you know, I have nothing against you. However, I am not sure if we've tested you in every subject. You shine brilliantly when it comes to biological and mathematically matters, but there's got to be something out there on which you're rusty or just don't know. Maybe we haven't found it or paid enough attention. You do amaze me though... and I may need to remind you, at times turn it down a notch please, dummies like me lag some.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonb was certainly one of the "big brains" I thought of when I wrote this post, and there are certainly several others. I never meant to compare members against each other, tho, just to delight in the fact that there are so many with unique and individual perspaectives!

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Okay, here's one that sure to start some controversy, but please read all of it before you respond. Some of the women and a few guys and I have several times mentioned to fact that lpsg seems to be well above the norm in intellectual gifts. I have been spending a lot of time thinking about what the possible reasons for this might be and here are a few of my thoughts.
Much of a young person's developmental years are spent in overcoming anxieties. While a hung guy has some anxieties of his own, they really don't compare in the trauma of facing feelings of inadequacy. Whether real or not, most men spend a good deal of time grappling with these ideas. If that was never an issue, would that leave a man more time to develop in different areas?
Is there a "hung gene" that would also account for other gifts?
Could it be that just the confidence that a guy has in being able to satisfy a lover makes him confident in other areas as well?
Or is it mostly that this type of forum attracts people with inquisitive minds and has nothing to do with size at all?
I am not suggesting that ONLY hung guys have above average intelligence, that would be stupid, but I am opening up for discussion the possibility that hung guys have less to overcome in development and therefore more time to spend on other things. What are your thoughts, or do you have other ideas as to why?

Hmmm dunno if there is a HUNG GENE but I have noticed myself that that better wellendowed guys also seem to be more intelligent as well , and yes most Geeks I know tend to be packin Big Meat and most jocks I have seen in Gym Class shower or even working out at a Gym now tend to be smaller :) , not to say ALL GYm bunnies have small meat but I see this to be a fait accomplice more often than NOT .

the REAL deal
HORSE

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I've noticed that about the geeks too, God love them! Btw, does the word "geek" still have negative connotations, or is it an okay thing to say? I know it originally meant circus performers who ate live animals, so I don't know how it came to mean brainy people. Just wondering...

Hapi Papi: Wow I didn't know that... well... I guess freak became more popular for the circus folk and the guys with monitor-tanned skin took over. I don't know if I qualify to be a geek... but I've been called a nerd! Close enough!

About size and geeks... it's all that computer radiation!

I used to have on my sex page when I used to live on my 15 acres on AOL that I had 15" thanks to the magicl of AOL and computer radiation...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I seriously doubt too many ppl took 15" seriously! Ahh the joys of internet anonymity... I am not sure on the spelling, but around the times the word "geek" meant one who eats live animals, magicians were said to perform feats of "prestidigitaion", almost as good as supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

maverackstud8: Madame,I am big -makes dum.Dick getting hard-me getting stupid...

ME AM STUPID.ME DUM CAUSE ME DICK IS BIG.

HULK THINKS PUNY HUMAN NOT LIKE HULKS BIG HARD ON.

OK,Kidding aside from my Hulk talk there. :D

God,dosen't give a brain to his guy,but small penis and no looks.Or looks,no brains and a big dick or a big dick,no looks or no brains or whatever combination you can think up.

I 've known people with no looks and no brains,brains and no looks,and so on.Or looks,brain and a big cock-I'm one of em.

.Jesus freaking Christ,I know one female with tits the size breachballs,with looks and brains.

God or nature dosen&#39;t choose who gets what and who dosen&#39;t get what.You can have a huge cock,looks and brains all together or the opposite a small cock,no looks and no brains together.Infact,that might explain Hitler.I always thought Hitler might have a freaking total asshole because he was dum .ugley and small cocked,but my opinion anyway.I might be proving or disproving my argument. ;) <_<

I may never win a Nobel prize or change the world,but I am not stupid,nor ugley or short dicked together.Believe or not,a guy can a superman-have a big brain,some looks and a big penis all at once .Same goes for the bigger ladies.

Einstein once said God doesn&#39;t roll dice-no,fucking way,Einstein.God rolls 24 7.365 days a year.Whenever he or she chooses.The world is full of contradictions.God,time or nature dosen&#39;t play fair.It can one or the other,all or nothing.You get what you get.
Anything is in the mind of who thinks what.

People got to get stupid stereo types out of their freaking heads.Really.
Today-starting right now.

The Hulks a comics-sure there are big dum guys but also big smart guys.Same goes anything else.For all we Ernestine or some other genius,was or is hung a horse.Who knows>
As I said God gives you what he or she gives you-there no fair play when nature is concerned.